The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 33]

226The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

At this, Odessa ran up and hugged Orca without thinking, then ran off and shut the door. Going to the cells she let loose Derak, "Pirates are coming and they aren't the kind you want to know. We need help." Then she let out the other two pirates and got Maple from her quarters. She then ran up on deck and yelled at the sailors. "Ready the canons and pull your swords men! We have a battle to ready ourselves for..." Odessa looked around for Kira, unable to find her.

227The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple grabbed her weapons and ran out, her head clear again as she strapped on her sword and loaded her gun. "Who is it Captain?"

228The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa turned to Maple and sighed, "Torgue. Oh God he's gonna kill me once he sees me. I snuck through and killed half his crew a while back, taking his ship with me out of the harbor." She pulled a telescope and aimed it at the ship. "Yeah.. He's got quite a crew. They were not the best fighters though. We can do this." she put the telescope down. "As for Torgue, I don't want you near him. He's far too dangerous and I don't trust him around any of my crew."

Last edited by Xeesha on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

229The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca blushed a little as Odessa left and smiled gently, he may not be hated after all. He sat up and drew on another jacket, with an emblem of the Navy on it and smirked as he got a crutch and hobbled out onto the deck, the jacket billowing behind him like a cape.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

230The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Oh shit. Well, I'll stay away from him. But I will protect you Captain."

231The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak walked out of the cell and onto the upper deck. " What pirates are you talking about!? " yelled Derak as he looked over the side of the ship. He's eyes suddenly widen apon seeing the flag. " Oh...not good..." said Derak as he backed away from the side.

232The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira walked up next to Orca, rifle in hand. " Need an extra gun...sir? " asked Kira with a smile

233The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

The ship grew larger as it approached. "Maple, if it comes down to it, don't you dare jump between us. I need you and I wouldn't want to have to torch him to death on the seas." Odessa turned to Orca and smiled. "Nice coat." she laughed.

234The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak quickly ran below deck, only to reappear moments later wearing torn clothing and an eye patch. " Dont ask...all im going to say is that Torgue and I....well....not good terms. " commented Derak

235The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa patted him on the back. "You and me both, pal. Just watch your back. He's a nasty one."

236The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca smiled a little and nodded. "Thanks. The other one looks good on you." He then looked over to Kira, then smiled broad as he walked over and hugged her. "Thank you Kira." He held her tight for a second then broke off, grinning as he drew his sword. "So, pirates and Navy fighting side by side, this should be a fight to remember."

237The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:40 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Odessa, if you're fighting him with his back to me, I will stab him." Maple said solemnly.

238The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa smiled. "That would make sense. As long as I get to chop his head off in the end."

239The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Fine."

240The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked down at the navy jacket she wore. "If he thinks I joined the navy.. He's gonna laugh his ass off.."

241The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca shrugged and went downstairs, picking out a pirate flag he had gotten as a trophy and giving it to Odessa. "Would your friends be so kind as to hoist the colors?" He smiled. "I've always wanted to say that."

242The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa grabbed the flag from Orca and smiled as she unfolded it, sudden her smile faded. "Orca... I don't know if I can-" she handed it back to him. "That was Damien's." Odessa tried not to ruin the mood for everyone and smiled again. "You hoist the colors then, Captain"

243The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked down at the flag and then shredded it. "We can't have an old memory cropping up. I've got it." He ran into his cabin and came back out with Odessa's own colors. "I saved it, thought of it as a trophy. Clearly it's more of Fate's way of telling us to fly it now."

244The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak rolled his eyes. " Who cares who hoist's it just someone do it already! They are almost onto us! " argued Derak

245The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed at this, "Orca, you crazy kid. I thought you would've burned this." Odessa grabbed the flag from his hand and pulled the ship's flag rope down. She looked at the navy flag and put hers on the rope just below it. "Navy, and pirates... You'd think people would get confused seeing this..." She pulled the rope around and the flags raised back to the top of the sails. Odessa looked up, smiling at the thought of people seeing this.

246The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca smiled too. He felt like this was a turning point in his life, finally he would see his sister again, and he was friends with Odessa again, maybe even more than friends, but that would have to wait. "Now... Ready the guns and man your stations! We've got enemies to repel!"

247The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

The ships came up side by side and Odessa saw the captain glaring at them and double taking the flags on the ship.

248The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca knew he was well known and waved to the pirates. "Ahoy there. Would you be happening to try and kill us today?" In secret, he had his hand ready behind him to signal the cannons to fire.

249The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa leaned over and whispered. "You had to play it like that?"

250The Legend of Atlantis - Page 10 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple almost laughed out loud, she was starting to enjoy this scene as she watched from the main deck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum