The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 33]

26The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:41 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira leads Derak to a woodened platform, hanging above him a nuse. She turned her attention to a large rhino in a black mask. " If he moves, kill him instantly. " ordered Kira before turning back to Derak. " Well, have a nice trip in hell. " said mocked as she leaned forward and planted a small kiss on Derak's cheek, which was more of a insult.

27The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smirked. " Thanks for the kiss sweatheart..." said Derak sarcastically. " Hey, maybe we can hook up when your in hell, then again your likely be with your sweet captain. " said Derak before falling silent. His grin now gone.

28The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple scurred up to the fort and stood on the roof, waiting. She had to time her shot right or the pirate would die. His life was in her hands right now and she needed to do this well. "Please work..."

29The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak stood there as the executioner tightened the nuse around his neck and waited for the guard to finish reading his law violations. A brief smirk appeared on his face as the list went on...and on...and on. Finally, a drumroll began. And Derak took a deep breath as he watched the executioner grab the lever.

30The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa stood behind her, waiting for her to take the shot. "Hurry Maple. We have to leave once you-" Odessa saw a man on the navy ship and recognized him instantly. "Right now. Take the shot. We need to leave" Odessa yelled at the crew to get ready for sail again and they scurried back to work. She looked at the Navy ship. Commodore Orca. I hope we don't have to meet again.

31The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple aimed carefully and shot clear and true, straight through the rope and into the head of the execusioner, she smirked and jumped down behind the fort and ran back to the ship, knowing that when Odessa was worried, it was time to go.

32The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa smiled, "Good shot" and started to relax when she saw the guards going after the almost-hung pirate. Save, don't save... Odessa may be strict but she certainly wasn't mean and for this reason she jumped down from her ship and grabbed Maple. "You cover me. You have the best shot I know. I'll get the pirate." Odessa ran ahead towards the guy being surrounded and pulled her swords.

33The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak stood there motionless, having not comprehend the currently situation. It took him a brief moment to realize he was partially freed and took the chance to get himself lost in all of the confusion. He kept running, hands still bound, until he ran into another pirate. " Dont suppose you have a ship!? " yelled Derak

34The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca stood up as he saw someone dart out to protect Derak. He swore and drew his sword, rushing forward and beating people out of the way. "Get out of my way! I am the Commodore!" People scattered and he stood before Odessa and Derak. "Well... if it isn't little Odessa... I didnt think I'd be seeing you after I personally killed your captain. Thought you would have lost your will to live, I would have enjoyed it more that way."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

35The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa saw Orca through the crowd. She then grabbed the pirate and threw him behind her. "Run! you'll see my first mate. She'll take you to my ship!" Odessa said this while slaying a couple guards then tactfully drawing her pistol and killing one last one running at her before turning on her heels to follow after the pirate.

36The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak didnt waste time and shoved Orca out of his way knocking him down to the ground and kept on running into he ran into what looked like another pirate. " Dont suppose your the first mate!? " asked Derak

37The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca was faster. He swerved around Derak and, he appeared right infront of Odessa and stopped her with a gun to the forehead. "Give me one good reason why I shouldnt kill you little Odessa." His eyes were full of malice, this girl was good enough compared to the captain he was loosing as they stood there.

38The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple nodded as she took Derak's hand and they sprinted back towards the ship. "Come on! We have to get out of here, the ship's ready to go. Is that your ship with all the Navy blokes on it?" She asked on a whim as they ran.

39The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

She stood out of breath, suddenly laughing. "You still never learned not to mock me. I wasn't so little when I killed that crew and sunk that ship. No one so little could've done something so great to anger you, Commodore" She smiled.

40The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak growled as he kept running. " Yes, and theres no way to get it right now. Keep running! " yelled Derak

41The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Right." Maple ran up the beam to The Gaunt and ordered the men to ready the cannons.

42The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"And you havent learned to loathe me enough for killing your captain. Now, you're under arrest, and I'd be hard pressed to see you escape this time." The guards surrounded them and he held up a pair of handcuffs. "Dont think I dont remember your little fetish for these." He jingled them merrily.

43The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

In a flash, Odessa pulled her swords and knocked the gun out of Orca's hand. In a spinning fury she broke through part of the circle and yelled to Maple as she ran, the guards catching up to her. "Keep my ship safe and get out of here! If she falls into the navy's hands I hold you responsible!" Suddenly a guard shot a gun and Odessa fell to the ground. "You shot my fucking leg!" As the guard approached she swiftly sliced his throat with her sword and attempted to get up. "Teach you. Damn bastard."

44The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca had had enough. He lifted Odessa by the throat and choked her as he closed his hand, making sure her sword fell to the ground as he held her higher. "You were a fool to interfere Odessa, and now you are going to die."

45The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak staggered on the ship and turned around. " Hey! Wheres your Captain? I dont see her? " yelled Derak

46The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

At least Odessa knew Maple would be a great leader. The ship was in her control now and she would do well with it. Odessa could always count on her. Now as she was at the mercy of the Navy and Commodore Orca, she would only have to worry about how to get away. She put her hands on his arms and sputtered an "I loathe you" through his clenched hand. Suddenly she shot two fingers in eyes and he dropped her. She grabbed her swords and got up, limping a couple feet away and standing to face him once more, pulling out a pistol and aiming it at him.

47The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple pulled a cannon to her and tied it to the mount on the side of the ship, aiming it expertly and making sure it was loaded before pulling out a match and striking it on the side. "Please work." She prayed as she ignited the charge. The cannon blasted a ball high and fast, landing in the fort and completely obliterating the stand where the noose was held. Making Orca look away in surprise and giving her captain the chance she needed.

48The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca staggered back, shielding himself from the mass of splinters and pointed planks flying at him. "Stop that pirate!" He shouted.

49The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

At this Odessa forgot about the pain as she had always learned to and ran to the ship at full speed, shooting another navy guard on her way. Within a couple of seconds she had climbed back to the ship and grabbed Maple's hand as she hoisted her up. "Goddamn it Maple, you're amazing" Odessa patted her roughly on the back and sat down quickly on a bench by the wheel. "Let's get out of here now!" she looked down at her bleeding leg. "man..."

50The Legend of Atlantis - Page 2 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira finally arrives back at the scene to see the pirates escaping on the Gaunt. " Stop that ship you fools! Fire at will! Sink her! " yelled Kira before running over to Orca. " Sir are you alright? "

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum