The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 33]

51The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"You can thank me later Captain, we need to look at that leg first. Cannons! Open fire on all ships in the harbor! Make sure no one can follow us!" There was a rousing yell and the cannons on both sides of the ship simultaniously fired, blasting apart Derak's ship and damaging the rudder on Orca's ship, along with blowing up several docked fishing boats as they turned around and quickly made their escape.

52The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked down at Kira and nodded. "Yes Kira, I'm fine..." He watched the ship sailing away. "Assess the damage to our vessel and begin repairs. I want to persue them as quickly as humanly possible. Nobody makes a fool of Commodore Orca and gets away with it." He was fuming on the inside, but he held his composure infront of his beautiful first mate.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

53The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak's jaw dropped apon seeing his ship being blown apart. " You didnt have to destroy my ship! Disable maybe but not destroy it! Look! Theres hardly anything left! " yelled Derak as he watched the back half of it slowly sink.

54The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple laughed nervously. "Well... at least the Navy can't use it right? Sorry... we'll get you a new ship someday. Right now, we really should try to get this bullet removed from Odessa's leg. If you dont mind I could use some help."

55The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak growled. " My hands are bound.....im kinda useless right now. " reminded Derak

56The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Why didn't I shoot him right then and there? She stared off into the sea, ignoring the bustle around her. Why couldn't I? "Man oh man, Odessa." she spoke to herself "because that would be killing one of the smarter people of this world and there's not enough to go around." Truthfully Odessa knew that this... commodore was just as talented, and smart as she and that she admired about him. Secretly she had wanted to be Captain of this ship for so long. She was never truly greatful to Damien because he had been the one who took her away from her family in the first place. She never HATED him.. just never liked him completely. She wanted to be captain and Orca had given her just that.

57The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked sheepish and cut Derak's hands free. "Now will you help me?"

58The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed and walked over to Odessa's leg. " Looks like the bullet went throw. " said Derak as he ripped his sleeve off and tied it around Odessa's leg. " I dont suppose you have a doctor on this ship, because you need stitches, and im not good with needles..."

59The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I could do it... I've always been good with my hands." Maple blushed a little but smiled as she pulled out a tackle box. "How do we sterilize the wound and the string?"

60The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak gave Maple a blank stare. " Do I look like a doctor to you? I examined the wound...thats all. "

61The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"People people!" Odessa lifted herself from the bench. "Just get to work. I'm going to my cabin to clean and stitch this myself. Just make sure no one catches up to us in the mean time." At this Odessa limped down to the cabin, little sighs of pain inbetween and shut the door.

62The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:34 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Sorry Captain." Maple nodded and bustled off, securing the cannon she used to blast the distraction earlier and going back to the helm, setting a course for open sea.

63The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak walked over to the side of the ship and leaned against the railing. His ship was gone. His pride was literally stripped away from him. " Meh, perhapes I was better off being hung...."

64The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I can hear you." Maple called. "Dont be so down... I'm sorry I blew up your ship. It's better at the bottom of the sea than in the clutches of the Royal Navy, and we both know that."

65The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. " I suppose so...doesnt make the situation any better. I lost my crew, my ship.....*looks at himself.* All my gear, basically everything except for my life..."

66The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple walked over and hugged him gently. "Not everything Derak." She smiled a little. "You've found some friends, and I'm sure we have some spare supplies somewhere. Until we make port again and buy you some proper wears."

67The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak turned noticibly red. " Why are you hugging me......"

68The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple blushed as well. "I uh... I'm not really sure. I wanted you to feel better." She backed away slowly and sighed. "Anyway... I dont think we've been properly introduced yet..."

69The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa sat on her bed and grabbed a bottle of alcohol. "I don't feel like drinking this right now anyways." She said as she poured in onto her leg, letting a deafening howl. "shit. That's the good stuff." and she put the bottle down sitting with her leg propped on her bed. Then she got the kit in her desk out and got to work sewing it shut, after putting a belt in her mouth and biting down multiple times.

70The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shook his head. " Actually I think we were. But anyway my name Derak Kast...nice to meet you....I think. " commented Derak

71The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Maple Tsuramo, nice to meet you, by the way, I was the one who shot the rope." She smiled shyly and looked at him. "Nice to meet you Derak."

72The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:01 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira began order soldiers around in a fashioned manner. " Lets move it people! I want a ship ready to go in 1 hour! These pirates are not getting away! Move it now! Or I will be the one sending you to Davy Jones Locker! " threatened Kira as he watched the Navy soldier scury around in fear.

73The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" And your also the one who destroyed my ship, so forgive me if im not very grateful...." said Derak, still obviously irritated.

74The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca smiled. She was well trained for sure. He went into his cabin and took off his coat, a large amount of small slivers of wood had pierced themselves into his muscular chest, he took a pair of tweezers and started work, cursing Odessa and her crew. She was smart, too smart. Maybe... maybe she knew about the Cave of Souls.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

75The Legend of Atlantis - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple sighed. "Then we're square. I saved your life and ruined it at the same time. I say that equals out to starting over."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum