The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 33]

426The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa put a hand on her mouth and bit down without realizing it. She let go of her hand. She muffled a cry of pain into her hand and sighed. Then continued to hold her breath.

427The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Sorry about that, probably doesnt sting as much as normal alcohol on a wound, but anyway." He handed her a pillow from his bed and smiled. "I'm going to sew them closed now, I doubt it will hurt very much."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

428The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked up at him, staring at his eyes while she threw the pillow back on his bed. "I don't need it." she said expressionless. Odessa sat up straight and stared off into space, attempting to ignore it.

429The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca began, trying to stitch the wounds up as quickly and as painlessly as possible, moving her arm up so he could get to the hole on the other side, he tied the threads tight and cut the ends so that they were smooth and would not be pulled easily. "There, all good. Now, you look like you need a new shirt..."

430The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"This one's fine." she said quickly and got up.

431The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca pushed Odessa onto the bed and held her hand. "You really shouldnt move, or at least lie down..."

432The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Orca, you know better than to push someone like me." Odessa got up again and pulled her hand away. "I don't NEED anything right now." She looked at his eyes again and zoned out for a moment. Le sigh...

433The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sighed and stood up again. "Well, I shall go steer the ship. Just one thing before I go." He walked over and before she could move, he kissed her cheek. "For luck. Corpacus here we come." And with that he left, closing the door behind him.

434The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa fell back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. "I don't want to hurt him..." she was afraid that she certainly would have to once they had finished their mission. He'd have to choose something and he had much more going for him without her. Odessa knew this and sighed again. Sadness spilled into her soul once more, but before she new it she had fallen asleep.

435The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca sailed the ship in silence, the night was creeping up again, and the afternoon sun was sinking over the water. "Just you and me again tonight..." he patted the wheel of the ship. "Another long night to my thoughts... and boy... do I need one." He smiled a little and touched his lips before beginning to sing the low tune of Bink's Sake to himself as they sailed through the growing darkness.
"Yohohoho~ Yoohohohoo~ Yohohoho~ Yoohohohoo~"

436The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple leaned over and pecked Derak on the cheek. "Because that was too much fun to kill me later. What's the point of gettin a girl if you're just gonna kill them?"

437The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak chuckled. " I guess your right. Anyway, we should only be a half a day away from the others. Thats if they made it..."

438The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I have no doubt they made it!" Maple looked aghast at the idea. "I wouldnt be able to control myself if I heard Odessa was hurt while I wasnt there..."

439The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed and looked back out to sea. " Im just simply suggesting the possibility. These are harsh times for everyone, especially pirates. We would be lucky to reach them untouched...."

440The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"True... so stick to the open ocean, we at least know where we're going. And Orca's there, he has some authority and can bullshit his way through most jams." Maple concluded.

441The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

" Haha, aint that the truth...." joked Derak and he turned around and headed for his cabin, giving Maple's ass a quick slap as he walked by her. " Sorry, didnt see you there...."

442The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple squeeked a little and dashed up quietly as he was walking away to nip his ear. "Meany."

443The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak rubbed his ear. " Look who's talking...at least i didnt bite you...." joked Derak

444The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple leaned in and whispered. "You did a lot earlier..." she blushed a little and smiled as she hugged him. "Shall I man the helm captain?"

445The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled and hugged back. " Yes, you go do that. " said Derak before leaning in close. " Oh, and I have alot more to show you later..." whispered Derak before heading to his cabin.

446The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple giggled and walked up to take the helm, taking the course to Corpacus quickly as the sails filled with the wind again and they sped off.

447The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak entered his cabin and leaned against the door, smiling at what occured. He then walked over to his bed and layed down in it.

448The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa woke up in the night, shivering. This was quite a cold night, cold enough to wake her up. Not sure of the time she lifted herself out of the bed and stood, lightheaded, she fell back and caught herself on a nightstand. Finally her head regained balance and she stood slowly and walked to the door. Opening it, she saw it was a little too cloudy to show the stars. Odessa walked quietly up on deck in search of the commodore.

449The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca was scratching his eyebrow a little. He wasnt truly tired because he knew he had to do this, he had bundled up nicely though and looked out over the sea, watching a dolphin jump about the water and make a smooth splash the next second. The world was a beautiful place... it was a shame it had cursed him so.

450The Legend of Atlantis - Page 18 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"You should sleep." Odessa spotted Orca once more and walked to him. "I don't care how awake you are, it's only fair we take shifts somehow." She held her hand out to him to help him up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum