The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 33]

76The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted. " Ill start over when Orca is dead. Till then get use to this. " growled Derak

77The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"He's not dying anytime soon," Odessa appeared behind the two. "and if he is it's by my hand" Her leg was wrapped up now. She looked around and sighed, "I'm sorry Maple." She looked back to the entire crew and yelled "Change of plans men! Maple! Change course!" Odessa paced as the pirates boo'ed and aww'ed a bit "Get to work!" and suddenly they were all bustling back to their duties.
"Corpacus will have to wait..." she said to herself.

78The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Feels like deja vu." Maple walked away, not remotely interested in a male who hated existance, expecially when that existance included herself for the most part. "You're on the right ship to get revenge on Orca though."
She turned to Odessa and nodded. "Where to Captain?"

79The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa put her face in her hands for a moment and then sighed and brought them down. "I'm not sure yet. I want to do a circle around the coasts to see if we can pick up any recruits. We can't stay in any towns for too long though."

80The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira walked up to Orca. " Sir, we have a ship ready to sail this moment. It isnt the fastest, but it packs some firepower. We can leave immediately! " explained Kira

81The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca stood up and plucked the last sliver from his body. "Right. Kira, bring the best sailors, and get some carpentors to fix up this ship, we'll leave immediately. I assume it is already prepared for battle?" He looked over to her, still not wearing a shirt and his chest covered in slightly wet and bloody fur. "Set a course for the coast. I think I know where Odessa will head next."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

82The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Aye captain." She walked up to the helm and headed to the distant islands. "I sure hope you know what you're doin though. I dont think we can handle another scrap with the good Commodore just yet."

83The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:23 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I hope so too Maple.." she paused and looked at her. "I really do."

84The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked worried for a second, as if she wanted to hug the captain, but thought better of it.

85The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:27 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira nodded. " Yes sir it is, ill meet you at the ship. " said Kira as she ran back outside.

86The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

He dressed himself and armed himself, moving quickly so as to get a higher percentage of catching that ship of Odessa's. He'd done it before, and he could do it again. He caught up to Kira quickly and nodded. "Lead the way."

87The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira led Orca to a lone ship in the back of the port. It has minor damage to the rear, but otherwise it was in good condition. Three rows of cannons appeared on both sides of the ship. " Here she is my lord, the Devestator. She packs quite a punch if I do say..."

88The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I love a good destructive name for a warship." Orca smiled a little and patted Kira's shoulder. "Good job in finding this one. Lets get ready and head out." He climbed onto the ship and began preparing things himself, something he never did. He was very anxious to catch up to his prey, he wasn't even waiting for the crew to arrive.

89The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked out over the seas. "He'd be leaving right about now..." Then she saw an island. A small, but useful island. "Maple I have an idea. I want you to sail us beside that island. Knowing him he's going to follow us to the coasts. If we loop around behind there we might be able to catch him as he passes, damage his ship and take off"

90The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Kira joined Orca on the ship and began ordering the crew around as she always does. Within minutes they were setting sail, trailing The Gaunt. Kira looked up at the sails. " Perfect, we have a favorable wind. We should catch up without a problem..."

91The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca stood at the helm, looking out to the distance with a periscope, trying to find the ship he was looking for.

92The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:30 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak continued looking out to see when a small dot caught his attention. He continued staring at it, intent on trying to discover what it was, when it finally dawned on him. " Damnit, their comming..."

93The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Crew! Drop whatever weight you can!" she twirled a pistol around her fingers. "We need to move faster..." She turned to Maple, "If we drop weight we can lose them by nightfall and make it to the coast on time to stay a night to catch recruits before we leave. And perhaps get this ship fixed up for speed." Odessa looked up at the ragged sails. At this, she turned and went back down to her cabin. Sitting in front of her mirror, smiling. "Oh, Commodore. The things you wish you knew..." She then proceeded to change her shirt, removing it and looking in the mirror, a talisman she wore always hidden under her shirt. It had ancient writing that translated to Soulkeeper. "And if you knew why Damien Marsh had taken me away from my little town." She pulled a new shirt and vest back over and covered the talisman. "But we can't have you being any smarter than you are." she laughed quietly and laid in her bed to sleep.

94The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca had a plan. For one, this small ship was much, much faster than his normal one, and that gave him the advantage of surprise, and two, well, he knew exactly who he was following. He could see them now, a small blip on the horizon, but growing all the time. "As fast as you can men! Unfurl the third sail and lets see how fast we can catch them!" The crew gave a shout and the third sail came down, they sprung forward at a faster pace and Orca smiled as the little blip grew into a minature ship, looking like a ship in a bottle of the horizon. "Excellent, we should be on them before the dawn. Kira, if you wish, get some sleep. I want to be awake if they try anything fast on us."

95The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple looked back to see the ship growing steadily on the horizon, everything that could be dumped had been dumped, and Orca was still catching up to them. "Captain! Captain we need a new plan! Orca's gaining on us faster than you wished and he'll reach us by the time the sun rises!"

96The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:10 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa woke from her cabin and heard Maple's words. "Aww hell." She jumped out of her bed and threw the door open. Climbing to the top of the ship to use a telescope. "I see you, scum." She knew they wouldn't get away this time. Putting the telescope away, she watched them gain on her ship, faster than ever. Odessa climbed down yelling "Should've had this damn ship fixed a long time ago..." she looked at Maple. "I'm so sorry."

97The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:24 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Odessa, it's okay. I would have gone to the gates of Oblivion with you as my captain. I'd pray to the Light we survive this, but when has the light ever shined on a pirate?" Maple laughed a little and walked down to hug Odessa, she didnt even care what the Captain thought of her, Maple was frightened, and she at least wanted to show her feelings.

98The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa gave a sad sigh, turning to see the navy ship again, and hugged Maple tightly. "You're leaving without me, okay?"

99The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca could read the print of The Gaunt on the back of the ship now, he laughed to himself and drew his sword. "Boys, ready the cannons! We're gonna have ourselves a massacre!" The sailors cheered and bustled off to load the cannons on the three levels on both sides. "Lets see you take me down now Odessa."

100The Legend of Atlantis - Page 4 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:29 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"What? No I couldnt!" Maple's eyes widened at the thought. "Life boats would never be able to get to shore by the time Orca got here, it's not worth it, I'd rather give him a good kick in the arse before I kick it myself, and I could never leave you like this Captain."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum