The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~like a shadow she is gone, dissapearing into the crowd and soon she is out of the city though her eyes hurt and stung she kept herself moving and as she said she sat down to begin the long wait until, the wait she felt deep down would be an unkept apointment... still she waited watching her own shadow lengthen throughout the day. shadows were almost nonexistant in the underdark and to see her own morph throughout the day astounded her "so many strange new things....."

427New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:03 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh hush, at least you can speak now." Sam walked in in time to see Naomi running down the stairs. "Hey. What's goin on?"

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

428New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven followed Naomi. " Well, that was a new experience...but hey thanks again for your help. I really appreicate it, we furrys need to stick togather. " commented Traven

429New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"We're going to get some supplies before we go, we have to go now, we found someone new to bring with us and she needs your help Sam. We just need to get her some new weapons." And with that Naomi left.

430New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven felt ignored. " Well, I guess she's angry at me still...."

431New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Traven are you coming or not?"Naomi called back, looking a little annoyed. "I thought you still had questions or somethig to ask me."

432New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven stumbled and caught up with naomi. " Sorry, thought you were mad at me or something. " admitted Traven, embressassed.

433New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi looked around and then turned around and pushed Traven against a wall and kissed him suddenly, holding it for a split second before continuing, blushing a little but giggling all the same. "Hurry up then. We've got things to buy."

434New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven stood there completely motionless. He could hardly comprehend what had just happened. It seemed like hours for him before he realized Naomi was calling him. Without hesitation Traven quickly caught up to her. " I uh....thanks...." was all he could say

435New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Alright then..." Sam made his way up with Raine on his shoulder and gathered up their equipment, slowly making his way back down to the bottom of the inn and meeting Luna there. "Raine, can you walk now? It'd look really bad if I had to carry you like this out of the city."

436New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I'm sure I can now," she laughed. "I was just enjoying the thoughts of people around us." Raine patted his shoulder and he let her down. "I've picked up one too many things just from meeting you."

437New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Like what?" Sam asked setting her down gently and holding out her bag.

438New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:43 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

She shrugged, "This whole, hearing vibes and thoughts thing, and being able to hurt you like..." she shot a small piece of anger towards him. "That"

439New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna looked around. " Can we just go, Im starting to get a really bad feeling..."

440New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"For what?" She looked over at him and winked. Naomi proceeded to give him a large amount of food to put into his travel pack and went over to look at scimitars.

441New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

His head throbbed and he groaned. "Dont do that!" Sam turned to Luna and nodded. "Yes." He drew out the orb and as they walked out, he smashed it on the ground, the souls evaporated quickly and he kept walking, heading towards the west gate.

442New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine paused and watched the fading souls. "What... was... that." she said softly, smiling at the smokey cloud of them. Unable to tear her eyes from them, Raine watched them disappear lightly.

443New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven smiled. He wanted to return the kiss badly, but knew it was best just to wait for the right time. " How about those two? " pointed at Traven

444New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Something Kote gave me, come on." Sam pulled Raine's hand a little rougher than ment but he kept her moving all the same.

445New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine looked back over her shoulder and tried to stop but was pulled by the much stronger of the two. She sighed and then paused. "Wait.. You saw Kote lately? He's been speaking in my dreams this whole time."

446New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:02 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"He was hovering over you the last time. But he tried to attack my old master Jamis, who has escaped, and thats how I learned where you were." Sam kept walking and looked back. "Come on."

447New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I'm moving aren't I?" she looked over her shoulder. "Is something there?"

448New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Course there is, he's been following me ever since we left his house. He knows I;m the real one but he's not going to approach me until it's safe." Sam said in a soft whisper.

449New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:07 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine stopped walked and looked back. "Real one.. what? won't approach who? where?" she looked around for a sign then heard thoughts from a direction behind them, not far from them. She stood watching the darkness. "Sam, why don't you just stop for him."

450New Rising - Page 18 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"They're good." Naomi picked up the pair and measured them. "Exactly the same and crafted well, these will do great." Naomi paid for them and carried them along with her own pack and made her way down the street quickly. "We have to catch up with the others so Reya knows when to come out."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum