The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Because he doesnt want us to. I know how Jamis thinks" Sam whispered, pulling Raine again to move. "Stop looking back please."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

452New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine threw the tinnniest bit of anger to him, seeing if it would even effect him at that level, then kept walking.

453New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam winced and threw a bit of lust at Raine. *Have some of your own medicine*

454New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine pulled away from him and smiled, looking away.

455New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:15 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded and headed along with Naomi. " So about those questions I was going to ask...I have another one. " Said Traven as he walked along before looking at Naomi. " How badly did you want to kiss me? " joked Traven

456New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam led the way out of the city quickly and moved out to the western road. "Ah, I love the country."

457New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

After about 10 minutes of walking without his touch Raine began to feel tired and grabbed for his arm. "This doesn't feel right. I feel like I'm stealing."

458New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Not really sure, just wanted to prove I didnt hate you." Naomi giggled a little as she began running, waving him along and soon reaching the wall and running down the west road. "There they are!"

459New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:22 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded. " Hey! Sam, Raine, Luna! Were back! " yelled Traven

460New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam looked back and saw Naomi and Traven running to catch up to them. "Hey guys!" He smiled as he brushed Raine's hand gently, he relaxed a bit as he let go and waved, he needed time to purify more of his demon half to give to her.

461New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

Juli-Sue

Juli-Sue
Apprentice rper
Apprentice rper

Luna waved at them both. " Hey you two welcome back! Wheres your friend Traven? You know, the one you knocked down a dozen guards to save..."

462New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:25 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi panted a little as she slowed down to walk with the others. "Reya should be meeting us any time now. We've got her weapons and a lot more supplies."

463New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:27 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~wrapped in her piwafwi Reya had fallen asleep against a tree, she looked young and untouched by the horrors of her life in the underdark while she slept. but though her features were serene inside her mind roiled nightmares of hook horrors and family wars. and the dreaded snake headed whips of a high priestess of lloth.~ as her nightmare came to a climax she woke with a startled shout
"NO!!!!!!" ~she jolts awake her fur sheened with sweat. her chest heaving from a nightmare of that horrible day she lost her only kindred spirit, Zaknafein Do'Urden she had nearly broke down when she had found out her master who trained her in the art of fighting had been sacrificed by Matron malice do'urden to lloth.~

464New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Reya! Reya you around?" Naomi called, throwing caution to the wind as she tried to say it directly to Reya by using her magic to funnel her voice to the one she wanted to hear it.

465New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed a bit as she felt the power she usually mantained slip away once more. She looked around for this.. Reya.. and then back at the people she was waiting with.

466New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~awake she looked to the sky and breathed a relieved sigh, the sun was in its final portion of descent and soon her eyes would be free of the painfull sting. Then hoping against hope she begins her trek back to the road wondering if they would meet her alone to slay her quietly or if they would bring a mob.~ "fate you cruel goddess....what else do you have in store for me? how much will i endure before i am slain or find my place to call home?" ~she says softly to herself. deciding if they truly had betrayale planned she would be ready and strike the first blows. She stalks through the darkness, her eyes easily picking out the forms of those who said they would help her. To further aid her swift scimitars she let her eyes slip into infravision.~ "so now we shall see" ~her steps were soundless even over the fallen leaves the perfect toe-heal step of the dark fox utterly silent~

467New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam held Raine's shoulder and looked around. "Alright Jamis, get out here."
An old man appeared in the road infront of them, in a worn brown cloak and carrying an old cane that looked very much like a weapon. "You never told me you had a twin brother!"
"I dont, he's the demonic half of me."
"Even better Samuel, you little whelp." Jamis walked forward to show a length of black hair and a brown shade of skin. "Havent I trained you to suppress that kind of crap?"
"I didnt have much choice that time Ossan."
"And would you stop calling me that? I'm not that old."
"Yeah you are Jamis." He walked forward and hugged his old master tight. "It's great to see you again"
"It's great to see you too boy." Jamis smiled wide as he hugged his pupil.
"Everyone, this is Jamis, my old master."

468New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine heard the thoughts of another and spoke quietly, "I think Reya approaches. If that's who was invited."

469New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:46 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Oh yeah!" Naomi ran forward and took out the scimitars. "Reya! Reya? I got you the weapons you asked, come join the group and Sam will help you shield your eyes from the sun!" Naomi waved to the forest and jumped around as she looked for Reya.

470New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Naomi! Careful!" Raine urged. "Her thoughts sound paranoid. Be subtle and make sure she doesn't think we're going to attack, she sounds afraid."

471New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded at Jamis. " Nice to meet you. " said Traven, although there was a hint of suspension in his voice.

472New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jamis took his less than active welcome easily and walked alongside Sam. "I'll only bother you for a bit Sam, I have to tell you somethin."
Sam leaned in and Jamis whispered. "The Demon Lord's palace is to the East, my suggestion is train up with this band of misfits you got and head out only when everyone can do something spectacular without sweating, got that?"
"Yes master." Sam nodded, he knew Jamis's technic and knew how to enact it. "Thank you for your information."

And with that Jamis vanished.

473New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~again her scimitars slipped into her hip sheaths, though her eyes remained in the infra spectrum picking up heat signatures. with a deep breath to calm herself, she steeled her long ago frayed nerves~ ^what am i doing? if they wanted me dead they could have had me in that house.^ ~she walks briskly then toward the group her piwafwi flowing out behind her with her stride~ "do forgive me, i slipped into sleep while i waited....i've never had the pleasure of feeling so secure...the wilds do not forgive the unwary traveler in the underdark....."

474New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:52 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine was walking behind Sam and saw this. "Crafty old bag, aint he?" she laughed.

475New Rising - Page 19 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:54 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yep." Sam drew back and held out his hand. "I've purified more of the demon life force if you want it now." he offered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum