The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven growled once again. " Id die before handing her to you. Now try this on for size! " yelled Traven as he suddenly launched a large fireball at Kote at point blank, it completely engulfing him. " HA! "

502New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Look! Just stop Kote!" Naomi ran forward, dropping her lance on the ground and diving through the flames. "I'll go with you, just let them go. Sam and I are the only ones apart of this and you know it." She slapped his face as she said it. "Youre a shame, you know that Kote? I trusted you with this half of the medallion... and what do you go do? Give it to some girl and join the opposite side. You're pathetic."

503New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The flame dissipated and Kote took Naomi's paw and whispered. "You think I am now, but we'll see when I'm done with my plan." Then they vanished in a puff of smoke, releasing Sam and Raine from their bubble.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

504New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine dropped to the ground and looked at Sam, "Both parts of you are pathetic..."

505New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven's eyes widened in fear. " NAOMI! " yelled Traven as he searched frantically! " Damnit! Damnit Damnit Damnit! " yelled Traven continously as he fell to his knees and began pounding his fist into the ground.

506New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~reya stands staring in disbelief never had she been so easily turned aside, her skills were useless and now, the one called naomi was gone with that....monster~ "i-i-i couldnt...do anything....it...he....destroyed the weapon with a single hand...." ~she slashes angrily at the air~

507New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam flushed and stood up. "Well excuse me for being pathetic! At least I don't have to leech off a stupid medallion for power!" He glared at Raine before stalking off to go comfort Traven. "Traven... don't worry, Kit will be okay."

508New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi pushed away from Kote as they landed and looked around. "Where are we Kote... this is no castle."

509New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Astute as always Kit. But no, this isnt the Demon Lord's castle. I have something to share with you. Something that I cant tell Sam till the time is right." He drew out the other half of the medallion from a chain around his neck and snapped it off. "You should reunite the sides. It will help more than it will hurt." Kote held it out and nodded solemnly. "Take it, and I'll tell you my plan."

510New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Dont call me Kit..." Naomi growled a little as she looked at the medallion. "Alright..." She took it slowly and found it to be the real article. "What's the plan?"

511New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote smiled a little and leaned forward to steal a kiss from Naomi. "Well, as long as you dont tell the others until the time is right, I'll return you to them. The plan goes like this..."

512New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~following the dissapearance of the stranger reya had struck off away from the group, she had failed utterly in her attack and had been driven back by dark magic akin to what her kin used. Setting up her solitary camp she soon fell into a fitfull slumber next to her small fire, haunted again by her past the nightmares filling her dreams poignant with magic as lloth, seeing a potential gain in her wayward servant began her seductive calling to try and lure the wayward dark fox back into her service. Thoughts dark and violent crossed through the sleeping fox's mind which fought back with her own principals and morals. the battle between lloth and reya's own pure conscience would rage the entire night~

513New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Something inside of Traven suddenly snapped from hearing Sam's words. In a flash of motion, Traven grabbed Sam by his shirt, lifted him up into the air, then slammed him down onto the ground hard. " What the hell does he want with her!? He's your brother! What the hell does he want!? " yelled Traven

514New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam pushed Traven off. "I dont know! I cant read his mind, but he seems to be able to read mine. He's plannin something as always, but all I can tell is that she's okay."

515New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven growled and stood back up. " How the hell do you know? You said it yourself you cant read his mind! So tell me how the hell do you know she is going to be alright!? "

516New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I dont know! I'm sorry!" Sam sank to his knees and groaned. "I'm such a terrible person."

517New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine watched Sam, wishing she could help, longing to be closer. She ignored this and did her best to break away from the desire she felt. Raine was attracted to him, without a doubt, but she tried to let anger overcome that. Sam had hurt her and she felt it was a solid good reason to be angry, and he lost the medallion when she had told them it was unsafe in their possession.
She wouldn't call it suicidal, what she felt, but she couldn't be around him any longer with these feelings. Raine watched them, all distracted in sulking, or being angry at each other and she walked into the forest without a word, still plenty of power she'd drawn from the medallion to keep her for the time being.
Where are you going? "I can't handle this," she answered herself softly. Raine didn't care what they felt anymore. They didn't want her help, they didn't want her around and she wasn't going to wait to be insulted more. She kept walking, unknowing of where she was going, what she would do or who she'd meet.

518New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam sat back and sighed. "I think... that here is somewhere no one of us should be. We should move." He got up and sheathed his sword, picking up Naomi's lance and blinking slowly. "Dont worry Kit... I'm gonna get you back, and this time, everything will turn out okay... I promise."

519New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~waking from sleep reya's lavader eyes held a glazed look. under the strong mental suggestion of the spider queen lloth, reya's scimitars snapped into hand and she stalked quietly through the forest her infravision soon picking up the forms of those she was going to travel with. her subconcious mind fully under lloth's control, her concious mind fight vainly to wrest back control of her body. picking her position lloth-reya dived at sam from the air scimitars flashing, his back to her it would be a perfect and clean strike. At the last moment reya wrested control of herself back and she pulled her scimitars back to her body, and she fell heavily into a roll, one blade grazing her arm and inducing a small gash. she lay at sams feet shivering and crying, she couldnt believe she had almost attacked the group, and for a reason she couldnt even explain. she had wanted to kill them.~

520New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:05 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven stood motionless. " You go on, im not coming..." proclaimed Traven as he tossed what remained of his sword to the ground. " Im going to look for Naomi, but alone. Im not going to stick here and do nothing..."

521New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam sighed and picked Reya upo quietly, moving over to Traven and handing him Naomi's lance. "Here, come with us. If Kote's coming back at all, he'll come for me." He didnt exactly like the idea of it but it was true. "Stay. It's a better chance here."

522New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven shook his head and handed Sam back Naomi's lance. " No, you go on without me. I dont know why, but I just feel like I need to head there. I cant really explain it, but I just know I have to head to the mountains. Thats all i can really say..." said Traven, confusion in his eyes.

523New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Good luck then I suppose..."

524New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven nodded and began walking towards the large white mountains in the distance. Although he had failed to mention it. Traven had a reason for heading there. There were whispers going on in his head. And though at first he simply ignored them thinking he was just hearing things, Traven suddenly knew that whatever was telling him to go on purpose for it. The problem was, Traven wasnt even sure what he was looking for.

525New Rising - Page 21 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam was one who knew whispers, he had been filled with them for over two years and finally he felt like acting on one. "Everyone... I dont know if you think I'm a worthy leader, or even a leader at all, but there's somewhere I have to go, if anyone else feels like they have nowhere to go, you're welcome to come, but there's something I need to see for myself before we start all this."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum