The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

926New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi yelped as she brought her tail around Reya's leg and pulled. "Oy... that's no fair." She giggled a bit. "No abstract reality."

927New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam slid down the side of a rock as he sat with Traven, Hayato, Luna, and Maru. (Who have all disappeared for some reason...) and sighed. He was so tired. If only he could sleep.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

928New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~sighing reya decided that despite how nice it was to just have fun and play, it was time to get down to buisness~ "As much fun as this is....i dont want the boys to get any...ideas....so i think its time to get down to buisness....my fur, i think should reflect my surface cousins color...red-orange from what i've heard in the stories from my "teachers" in ched nassad. my entire underbelly, white, and my hair....well....hmm....black would be easiest, oh and the tips of my ears and tail also need to be dyed black. Im also going to ask sam to disguise my eye color."

929New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Your eyes are very pretty... but ahwell." Naomi shrugged and clapped her hands together, fishing out stuff from her bag, a couple different kinds of pigments, some chalk, soap, and a type of ressin from a tree she had drawn for this type of occasion. She drew a circle in chalk around the items, added a few berries and then began tracing away the symbols of a shielding spell, modifying it a bit as the stuff inside the circle took shapes and she added a bit of charcoal and threw the chalk in as well, the unnecessary ingredients had the color pulled from them and she waved Reya over. "Now just think of the colors you want, and place your paws in the circle. Your mind will tell the colors where to go, and the ingredients will make sure it stays on."

930New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Reya closed her eyes and stuck her paws into the bubble her mind focused on the image of herself as how she imagined a surface fox looked. she not only imagined and thought of how she would look but also wanted it with all her heart~

931New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi watched as the color flowed up Reya's arms, changing her fur color as she thought of it, the red orange fur, the black where it was needed and the white underbelly. She thought that Reya still looked very pretty now as well. "Very good."

932New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"i-is it finished?" ~she asks tentatively, her eyes staying closed all the while~ "D-did it work?"

933New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote smiled. "I take you to see it. It's hidden at the bottom of a temple to the Demon Lord."

934New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

It had finished and Naomi smiled. "Look for yourself."

935New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine paused for a moment. "Should I be worried?"

936New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You'll just have to trust me." Kote laughed as he held out his hand.

937New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Opening her eyes the once black furred vixen now looked no different from any surface dwelling fox. Her eye color she still felt would need to be changed, but at least with sam's spell filtering the light, she knew there was no way to tell who she used to be.~ "by the nine hells.....i...i...." ~She says speechless.~ "its amazing! how long does it last?"

938New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine frowned but grabbed his hand anyways. "Fine"

939New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi shrugged. "Well it depends. If you want to remove it, I can show you how. But other than that it's perminent." She smiled. "Welcome to the world."

940New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote chuckled as he grabbed Malakai's hand as well and they were off, instantly standing outside what looked like a Mayan pyramid. "Here we are."

941New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~she hugged naomi tightly and in her excitement she almost forgets she isnt clothed and has to remind herself that she would need to dress before returning.~ "Naomi, i want to test just how much different i look....let me return by myself....i want to see a true reaction"

942New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine looked at the pyramid and laughed. "Nice temple..."

943New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi smiled and nodded. "Alright, but remember to put on some pants first at least. You can have a set of my spare clothes if you really want to look like a new vixen." She blushed as she was hugged, feeling them press together the way only two females could.

944New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"What?" Kote looked over as Malakai began walking up the stone steps. "What's wrong with it?"

945New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"No no.. nothing. Lets go." Raine ascended the steps following Malakai. She thought to herself that she had no idea what she was doing on their side now. Raine was pretty sure they had been enemies not too long ago.

946New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Malakai had never been her enemy, and Kote had saved her life and helped her regain independency as he led them down the passages towards his goal, the key glowing eerily on his back.

947New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

((you can't READ my mind lol.))

Raine shocked Kote for the hell of it.

948New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Reya nods and breaks the hug she packs her clothes up and picks up a towel to dry herself off. Several times while she dressed in the spare clothes naomi had lent her she had to check to make sure it was really was her dressing herself. With a wink the fully dressed reya makes her way from the hotspring, she agily scrambled over the rocks to come upon the group from a different angle to enhance her small deception. She assumed a casual pace and made sure she had but a single scimitar on her, the other left behind at the hotspring. She soon breaks from the woods and finds herself within the groups field of vision~

949New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam sat up a little as he saw the slightly familiar vixen approaching him, she was dressed casually, but at the same time... had they met before? He thought of Reya, and stood up. He knew Naomi's spells were good, but they couldnt be that good... "Hello, and just who might you be miss?" He asked gently, bowing low and kissing her paw, almost sure it was Reya now.

Kote shrugged. "Here we are." He waved his arms up to the prophecy and smiled. "It's in a different language, it reads..."

950New Rising - Page 38 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"How do I know you aren't going to lie to me?" Raine interrupted and paused... "Never mind.. just finish and tell me..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum