The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

+4
Xisha
Grimlock
Marcus
Lizzy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Oh that would ruin the surprise." Kote laughed a bit as Malakai led them back into the light, Kote brought up a barrier of semi darkness around them so their eyes could adjust before continuing. "Dont worry you'll see it soon."
(I still have to think up the Prophecy.)

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

902New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~that made Reya giggle too, and she was hard pressed from breaking out into full out laughter~ "Thanks Naomi, though if they do try and spy, they better be ware my blades....i'll cut off something they'll miss very much"

903New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:09 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed and poked Kote, shocking him lightly. "You're so unfair..."

904New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I like the sound of that. Can you walk yet?" Naomi smiled as she strolled down the path, leading Sam along and watching Traven adopt a look of fake innocence. "Just dont rough them up too much."

905New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Only because I like watching you squirm." Kote smirked as he stepped outside. Malakai waited until they got far enough away and released the seal on Raine's new abilities. Her energy flowing back instantly.

906New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Yes i can walk again" ~she snickers, though she truly didnt care about being spied on, she would actually feel honored to have someone want to see her body.~ "im not to worried about them...i did have to undergo the final ritual to graduate the melee magtheree...the mass orgy as new high priestess of lloth submits herself to a demon that she conjured from the abyssal plane" ~she replies in a tone that clearly indicated that, that particular matter was officially closed.~ "ah if only my black hearted kin hadnt despoiled the beauties of the cities of ched nassad and Menzoberanzen with their evil ways....those cities are truly a site to behold! All of the caverns that the cities reside in are magically scultped from the stone...even each families castle is sculpted from stalactites." ~her eyes focus on the distance, though her mind again was propelled back to the days of her childhood, before she had learned the truth of her kin. Everything had seemed simple then she grew under her older sisters tutelage, but though her magical abilities were strong. Zaknafein saw a little of his own spirit in her, and quickly he took her into his tutelage in the ways of the blades. Unconciously she withdrew many drow coins from her neckpurse and began stacking them on her wrists, with a snap 20 coins flew up into the air and her paws moving in a blur sorted and collected each coin, each of the ten coins landing back in their respective starting paws. The entire time she had never even looked to each coin. It was a simple game she had played many times as a young child first learning how to use a blade~

907New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine felt empowered once more, too much and held her head. The sand around them for about 2 square miles in all directions blew outward with such force more than a sandstorm. Raine looked up and shook her hands to loosen up. "Not so sudden! Jeeze." Raine maintained control for now and held her composure. She looked at Kote and smirked. "Don't piss me off anymore."

908New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi smiled. "Clever trick" She nodded as she led Reya to the hotsprings, they were magnificent, the water was steaming gently and a small waterfall cascaded from one side, warm water flowing down into the pool that ran down a stream a bit off. It was empty as always, something she and Sam had found on their last adventure. "I wish that one day we can see your city, if only from a distance. It sounds like one of the most beautiful places... even if it has been a bit tainted." She clapped her hands together and shooed the boys away. "Right then, head for that rock over there, there's an entrance that can be easily blocked, there's a dry beach on the side, I've got towels and the dye. We'll clean up and then I'll use the dye as you wish. I've got a few different fur colors if you want to choose."

909New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I have not yet begun to fight." Kote laughed. "I've been through that machine too, like I said before. I have more power than you have seen me exude." He smiled a bit and a dune behind him simply exploded, without him even blinking. Malakai looked a little unnerved and smiled.
"This is going to be very interesting..."

910New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine laughed "Very interesting indeed." she shook her head. "If only you'd taken me here sooner."

911New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I had to unlock the key first." Kote pointed out. "That and it was fun being alone with you in a forest for a few days."

912New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine looked at Malakai and shot a glare at Kote. "Not like anything happened..." she hissed and Kote was pushed into the sand up to his waist.

913New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Malakai smirked and shrugged. "I never said anything, your reaction simply clarified that something did happen."

Kote laughed and swam back up to the surface, evaporating and appearing behind Raine to nibble her ear. "Yeah Raine, you made it so obvious that we did naughty things in the forest."

914New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine jumped away from him and shot a bolt of lightening, simultaneously shooting sand into his face and all around. "Stop telling lies, Kote."

915New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:46 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote laughed harder as the wind picked up and the sand blew away from him. "Alright, I'll stop."

916New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine crossed her arms and nodded matter-of-factly. "What's next on the agenda then?"

917New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I have to show you the prophecy, Naomi already knows it, because I told it to her, but it'd be better if I showed you." Kote smiled gently. "Naomi has a knack for knowing when I'm telling the truth, and you dont. So I doubt you'd believe me if I didnt show you."

918New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine raised an eyebrow. "I'm not sure who could trust you, Kote. How can you show me a prophecy?"

919New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Nodding Reya heads off towards the indicated entrance easily finding it. Pausing a moment beside the entrance she swoons against the rock, despite the aid of the spell shielding her eyes from the sunlight, its glaring brightness still dizzied her.~ "oh my...." ~she shook her head clear and then made her way through, she looked around the secluded hot spring and sighed happily, she would be glad to wash away the dirt of much hard travel.~ "so beautiful" ~she says softly, so entranced by the place she simply wanted to jump into those swirling warm waters, and so she did. Another soft sigh left her as the heated water cleansed her, mind and body.~

920New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi smiles as she closes the gate, dropping her pack and slowly undressing, not the least bit worried about Reya's reaction as she stepped into the spring and sighed as well. "MMm... I needed this so badly..."

921New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Diving below the surface Reya wriggles out of her clothes and then surfaces again. A sparkle that had never been in her eyes since her first harsh lessons of her world was back again and she seemed a whole different person Devilishly she ducked under the water and was soon behind naomi a quick kick forward and she knocked naomi's legs out from under her~

922New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Naomi yelped and performed a perfect handstand, which looked very interesting topless, but none the less she spun around and then looked at Reya, looking her over. "Reya... are you sure you want your fur color changed? Now that I've seen it washed, it looks so sleek and beautiful..."

923New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Yes im set in my resolve on this...if i dont i'll be forever shunned in this world, we'd be turned away at the gates of cities or at least i would. i will miss my coloring but its for the best of all of us for now, besides wouldnt it be a great surprise that Reya the surface fox, one of the great heroes turned out to be a drow fox?"

924New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:33 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Aye it would." Naomi nodded as she walked over and then pushed Reya back into the water, giggling as she jumped onto the other girl and began wrestling her. "Well, then lets get clean so we can begin."

925New Rising - Page 37 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Feining weakness Reya struggles weakly under the snow leopard~ "oh my pinned whatever shall i do?" ~she says and with an agile twist that seemed to defy every law of physics and reality reya had not only free'd herself and unballanced naomi, but had also put herself behind the leopard~ "Oh...that works" ~she giggled~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum