The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote held Raine's shoulders to stop her. "Raine that's enough. It cant be changed. When the medallion is destroyed, or reunited or whatever, I will cease to be who I am. And I'm sorry." He was slightly pleased by how much she seemed to care about him.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

102New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:44 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine exhaled as she felt the distant Shrine began to crumble."I don't care what some stupid child's tale has to say. No one needs to die in this charade." Raine brushed his hand off her shoulder and closed her eyes to feel the shrine crumble under her power. She knelt down and looked in the water, her reflection showed her eyes, red. She gasped to herself and got up from the edge quickly, blinking constantly to try and make it go away.

103New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote sighed and looked at Raine. "Your eyes have been like that since I explained what was happening to me."

104New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Why are you doing this?" Raine paused. "Why are you helping in your own demise? Especially when you don't deserve it!" the ground shook once more and she grabbed his shoulders. "Do you have no self preservation? Or no common sense!" she yelled at him and shook him again.

105New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote leaned forward and pulled Raine into a kiss. "I dont want to hurt anyone... once I help Sam destroy the Demon Lord with the Key, everything will be over. I'm sorry..."

106New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine stared at him for a moment, taking in the things that had just happened. She shook her head, "No... no! Where the hell is this so-called Demon Lord? Take me! I'll kill him myself! "

107New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:41 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"H-hiro...its not shinji.....Ertuu is a greater demon...in existance since the dawn of time...."

"You would do well to listen to her foolish mortal. I have far more power than you can immagine!" ~With that the great demon rolls in to slash at the dragon-demon. simultaneously throwing acidic fire towards where Hiro would dodge too. Erttu was no fool and knew a simple slash would not kill his foe. His great demonic axe was then in his hand in a flash ready to meet any attacks~

108New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro raised his hand, blocking the acid with the scales on his hand, moving his blade easily to block the bow from the axe as he spun his tail and smacked Erttu with the strength of his tail sending the greater demon flying. "You forget Talyn, Samuel was part greater demon."
He then shadow-stepped swiftly to where Erttu was flying towards and raising his great sword, taking a full swing at the demon and using the holy flame to coat the demon and send him into a spiral of burning pain before the sword connected. It was blunt enough not to cut the demon clean through, but at the same time, it was built strong enough that it hit Erttu like he was a baseball, sending him flaming into the air.

Kote sighed and held Raine tightly. "It doesnt work like that!"

109New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:55 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine pulled away, trees uprooting again. "Take me anyways." Raine felt her hair lift with the rest of the trees and she tried to regain her control. The trees fell back to the ground and her hair fell back to her shoulders. Raine paced. "Who's supposed to kill you? I'll keep them away. I won't let them!" she turned to him. "Can I at least do that? I don't care if you're conscience goes away."

110New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:07 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That's the thing! You've got to kill me, or at least someone from the group... I mean, if you want to try and control me that's your choice, but I'll be full demon from then on, you know that right?" Kote pulled Raine back and threw up a blocking spell that repressed her gravity abilities. "I wont be the same..."

111New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine glared at him and shocked him heavily and pulled away again. "I.. don't.. care." she growled. "Even your bad side isn't all that bad. Put your's and Sam's bad together and it won't be... so bad."

112New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Bull! I'd hurt you... like Sam hurt you, or kill off people you love. My demonside is a horrible person." Kote stated bluntly.

113New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I provoked Sam! I did it because I was testing him and deep inside hoping he wasn't like that!" Her eyes dropped to the ground. "I didn't believe he would..." Raine looked back up at Kote. "But I won't try to make you angry. I'd do anything to calm you down until you regain control!"

114New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Thaxll'ssillyia KILL HIM!" ~the injured demon roars. Talyn shakes with the effort to resist the command.~ "Thaxll'ssillyia Kill him" ~he commands again and again invoking her name over and over. Talyn though valiant in her efforts could not resist the constant call of her name and she was soon on her feet katana's in hand~ "H-hiro...i..can not resist....the call of my name is too strong. I fear again i must strike you down..." ~She says sadly and with blinding speed that had come from countless centuries of her role as demon's assassin she struck at hiro again and again, katana's dancing their deadly dance. It was clear time had only improved her infamous dance of death for now there were no openings. Though she had no love of her master he had been attacked and injured and with her name invoked she would return her masters pain tenfold to his attacker.~

115New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro had honed his skills through countless lifetimes of battling evil and they slowly flowed back into him as he fought, as links began to form between his lives. He lept clean over Talyn and ran at Erttu. "You die here, we both know that demon. I cannot die as long as there is a prophecy for this body to fulfill. I will win this fight!" He spun sideways as his whole body burst into fire, the fire died down to show that nothing remained for Talyn to try and deflect, but a circle formed under Erttu's crumpled body and a pillar of fire incased the demon, Hiro slowly reforming next to it, his paws outstretched as he coursed all his will into this attack. He was a greater demon now as well, and it ashamed him to say it, but this power was astronomical. The only difference between the two demons was that this one chose to use it by the will of a pure heart. He appeared infront of Erttu in the flames and smirked. "This sword of mine glows with an awesome power... it's burning grip tells me to defeat you." He raised his great sword, the flame pillar flowing into it as he called forth it's name. "Incinerate, BURNING DRAGON!" He gave a mighty slash and cut the demon clear in half, the flames of holy fire licking up and down it's body and slowly burning it to a crisp. All this happened in mere seconds inbetween Talyn's strikes, she had no way of blocking something so outside her capacity.
(I just pulled a Zane... all of that is possible, which means at the right moment, it happened. ^^)

116New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~though it seemed impossible talyn was there shielding errtuu with her body, because of her partial tie to the demon she slowly began to burn herself.~ "At least this...unhh...way...ugghhh....i am ended.....though errtuu will be destroyed when i fall...i wont survive this.....your strong still hiro...goodbye...." ~She lapsed into strained silence, only her groans of pain filling the silence of the realm~

117New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Not... not after so long... Talyn... I'm sorry." Hiro moved forward to embrace her gently before kissing her lips and whispering. "Be reborn in a body no longer tormented Talyn. We'll meet again... someday."

Kote sighed. "I sure hope you can Raine..."

118New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed and shrugged, "Can we go now? Someplace else? Maybe the Demon Lord's tower?"

119New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~She whispers softly into his ear~ "i know...unfortunatly...still will i be tormented...." ~she slips her blade into his stomach. her task completed (to her satisfaction at least, he said kill, he didnt say make sure he was dead) she then spins and before she again is controlled she plunges her blade through Errttu's heart. The greater demon twitches a few times before laying still~

120New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote shrugged. "I was thinking more along the lines of an Inn somewhere alone... I dont want you to go try and fight the Demon Lord..."

Hiro's vision blurred and he groaned a little as he looked down. "But... why? How will Sam get back now...?" he said slowly, confused now. The prophecy had to be fulfilled, which meant Samuel had to get back to his world in one piece.

121New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed into her hands and waved her hand carelessly at him. "Fine.. whatever."

122New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"Im sorry hiro...i had to obey....i could not resist the call....and i've become a killing machine....i'll make sure he wont die...my blade pierced nothing vital...but he will need to heal..."

123New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You're coming with me then. They all saw you, if you disappeared, they'd all miss you very much and Sam would worry. He has a knack for worrying that kid." Hiro stood up slowly, pulling the sword out of his side and grimaced as he looked down. "This is gonna suck..." he mumbled as he put his hand to his side and yelped, he had caterized the wound and moved over to pick up Talyn. "I know a good healer or two who would be able to patch you up nicely..." he smirked.

Kote grunted. "You're no fun Raine."

124New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine growled and snapped at him, "This is no laughing matter still! Of course I'm no fun!"

125New Rising - Page 5 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"w-wait...find the statuette...it holds power over me still..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next