The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176New Rising - Page 8 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"And you must be Raine. You are pretty..." Hiro smiled as he stood and kissed Raine's hand before looking back to Kote. "Sam wont wake for a while, he stepped through dimensions to do what he just did for Talyn, I emerged in the process and took over for him. Talyn and I go far back into time, we fought our own Demon King and won, but reasons beyond our control got us killed and the souls were scattered."

Kote sat down by the fire, intrigued. "Wow... a soul drifter? I didnt know there was one who could take form outside the body."

"It's taken several lifetimes and a fight with a greater demon to realize this body. Glad I finally have though." Hiro nodded.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

177New Rising - Page 8 Empty Re: New Rising Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine looked at Kote a moment before sitting down and hiding a recent blush. "So you're from the same place as Talyn then?" she looked over at the one she'd never seen before.

178New Rising - Page 8 Empty Re: New Rising Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro nodded. "Originally I was, and I still am. It's a reality thing I dont really want to get into." he waved his hand and shrugged.

Kote smirked. "So what do you plan to do?"

"I plan on helping you all."

"I'm guessing by saying you all you know what's happening?"

"I am part of you as well Kote. I know your knowledge as well."

"Very clever." Kote smiled. "I like you already Hiro. But how do you plan to explain this to the group? Traven over there is a avid demon hunter. (If he ever gets on again)"

"I have a few ideas."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8