The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Rising

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

76New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:53 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam nods and spurs himself forward, averting his eyes from worlds that didnt have demons, worlds that he would be a hero, or a champion because of his powers. He set his mind on Naomi and Reya, still asleep at that campfire and knew he would go back to them soon. He would not simply abandon his friends.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

77New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine jumped as a strange empty feeling broke through her and she dropped to the ground with a thud, landing on her side. "Did you feel that? Where's is Sam right now?" she got up shakily, someone important had left this world. She walked to Kote, frantically. "Where's Sam? Is he alive?"

78New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote had felt it too and shook his head. "He's not dead, I would have heard his thoughts, he's... he's just gone. Gone from existence. He must be doing something gravely important if he's using that kind of magic."

79New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed and nodded, backing away once more. She lifted herself from the ground, indian style. "Are you close yet?" she closed her eyes.

80New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yeah, just a few more lines." Kote shook himself and began working again.

81New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine shrugged and kept her eyes closed. "This takes forever."

82New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~All too soon for talyn they were near the entrance to the plane of her master. worried she called a halt~ "Sam stop...somethings wrong with the light....i fear we must turn back....to proceed...means that we may be in Erttu's realm..."

83New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I thought that was what we were going for." Sam said as he skidded to a halt.

Kote looked up and stuck out his tongue. "I'd like to see you try and do this." He had analyzed one of the lines wrong and had to cross it out and redo it.

84New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"I was hoping he would be in the plane he usually calls me to, what used to be my home plane, but instead he is in his own plane of existance....fighting him on my plane is suicide already....but in that plane....." ~she trails off suddenly and groans as her name is invoked~ "I fear that you may soon be fighting me instead...he calls...."

85New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Sam moves quickly through the portal before Talyn and pulled his shield out and put it on his arm, still holding the great sword in both hands. His demon form heightening and growing, more of his body becoming demonized. This reality was affecting his form, pulling it out more and yet... giving him better control of it. "I'm likin this place already..." he said as he looked over the claws and scales he had now, along with patches around his eyes. "Hopefully this will help my form in my world as well..."

86New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine shrugged and went back to work on her meditating. "Whatever you say."

87New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well... I think I'm done... come over here and I'll show you." Kote waved her over.

88New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~Talyn sighed and calmly walked through the planar window. Sam already stood to face Erttu and she walked before her master~ "You called master? Oh and im terribly sorry but my friend here has come to free me from your grasp. No matter your command i will not fight him. even if he must cut me down to get to you!" ~he states calmly~

"Foolish dragon you think anyone can stand against me, when im done with your friend you'll eat his carcass!" ~The enraged demon replies~ "You are too valuable for me to kill, its so easy to use you to infiltrate bands of would be demon slayers and then kill them when they are offguard."

"As you had me kill my friends? yes i admitt it is a good move, but i tire of killing for you, i tire of fighting against innocents for your twisted pleasure. But most of all im tired of you defiling me with your demon seed! I am not something to be used as a mere breeder. and because of you i have lived countless centuries beyond my allotted span of life! Because of you i live immortal to kill those i would much rather help!"

"Thaxll'ssillyia kneel!" ~erttu snarls and the poor enslaved dragoness drops to her knees from the force of the command. the invocation of her true name far to strong for her to do anything but obey~ "Now Thaxll'ssillyia watch your friend die and then you WILL feed from his carcass!"

89New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine let herself down to the ground and walked closer to Kote. "And..."

90New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote held it out for Raine to read. "You're not gonna like this..."

Sam stood before the great overlord and laughed. Something clicking in his head as he became a fully demonic dragon. "Shinji. Is that you? God, you've gotten more powerful in the centuries past. Too bad I have too. This body, I've trained it well for another evil, but now that your dimension has awakened my old form, I guess you'll have to do." He raised his greatsword as it began to burn holy fire, suprisingly not burning him even though he looked demonic. "Come if you dare."

91New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:18 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine gasped and closed her eyes. "Who's demon is this?" she opened her eyes once more and grabbed Kote's shoulder, shaking him. "Someone's changed permanantly? Who becomes this demon!" Her eyes were fierce as she watched him for an answer.

92New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 am

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

~The sound of his voice sent talyn scrambling back, her eyes showed her a scene but her mind refused to believe it~ "i-it cant be!"

93New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:55 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Yeah it can. Shame Samuel wont remember this when he returns." Hiro turns to Talyn slowly. "Talyn, I forgive you, and so does Liz and Derak, as you could tell, they were both over there as well. Hell even Treya's repented for her sins." He sighed as he laid his sword across his shoulders. "And I'm sorry, Sam wont remember this, he'll only remember you waking up. Dont tell him anything of what happened here, he has a destiny of his own, and I intend to help him fulfill it." Hiro then turned back to Shinji. "My... created your own little world here I see? Too bad it's all going to disappear. You have held Talyn far too long, the gateway has been calling your name for centuries, only now can I finally move in it's behalf. As I said before... come, if you dare."

Kote looked down at the paper. "I'm... I'm afraid that's me." he said softly. "Any morality I have, I'll lose. Sam will be reunited with his other half, and I will become a demon. It's the way it has to be, Fate tore us apart and now that the prophecy will be finished, so will I. You get your Sam, with no taint at all, and I... I will probably have to be killed before I do anything terrible. Without a consciousness... who knows what terrors I could produce. I'd be far too powerful to be alive."

94New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine removed her hand from his shoulder slowly. "Sam was never MY Sam and never will be my Sam. Why can't you have a consciousness? Who's going to kill you? Why are you so powerful?" Raine sputtered off question after question, not averting her eyes once.

95New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Kote sighed. "When I become full demon, I wont be able to control myself for a while. I've seen it done before, when demons are made, they are insane for a while, until they can control their powers, they are sent out to rampage the populus, if they come back alive they normally have gained a consciousness and wish to serve. I will be too powerful simply because I'm not a new demon, I am already strong and deadly, if I lost my mind, who knows what I could destroy."

96New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine sighed, "I'll lock you up till you can control yourself. I'll do something. You can't just be killed off if you aren't evil."

97New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That's the thing! I'll be evil! Any semblance of good in me, will go to Sam when the transformation becomes undone." Kote held his head and groaned. "I had plans... damnit."

98New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:20 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"No!" Raine clenched her fists and the stones, covered in symbols, below the water, exploded, sending rock pieces flying everywhere. "Forget this stupid prophecy." The ground shook and she growled softly.

99New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

o_o "You cant just blow it up and say it never happened Raine! It happened, and the things it foretold will also happen." Kote sighed and sat back. "I'm sorry..."

100New Rising - Page 4 Empty Re: New Rising Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Raine blew more of the stone up and lightening struck across the sky. "I'll try my hardest, then. This isn't right."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next