The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 21]

226Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:35 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam made his way down groggily and looked over at the others, waving to them deftly and sitting down with some cereal. He'd glance up occasionally and flash a smile.
Hiero yawned and sat at the bar next to Zura. "Morning you two... sleep well?"
Shawn was still asleep, dreaming about his mirror experience in cold sweats.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

227Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:38 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura watched Tamwyn for a moment before turning back to Eva.
Eva answered Hiero. "I slept well I guess." Zura stayed quiet, staring emotionless into space while tracing a pattern on the back of her hand with her nail, giving her something to do.

228Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Zura if I wanted to I could scower your brain so well I'd be making you think about what I wanted to see." Hiero said gently as he got a cup of coffee. "You'll know when I do. So stop being so silly about it."
Tam nodded a little and chuckled as he wandered over.

229Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:50 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"And if you did that I could liquify your brain within seconds so I don't think you want to try." she didn't look away from the blankness she'd been staring at before.
Eva tapped Hiero on the hand, "It's best to listen. You're outpowered here."

230Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Hiero shrugged. "I'm going to love it when I prove you wrong."
Tam spoke up. "Oy, can we please just get this artifact already? You're all starting to drive me crazy..." he laughed and walked out the door, seeing the castle had landed again he pulled out his compass and began walking towards it, able to make his way on his own if he had to.

231Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"And I'm going to love it when you kill yourself..." Zura spoke sternly and got up from the chair she was in to walk out the door after Tam.
Eva looked at Hiero. "You are going to end up making things worse. That's not what we need here." Eva got up from the bar and followed after Zura as they created a parade towards the castle. Eva wanted to make sure Zura and Hiero were never left alone together again or else... they'd go at eachother's throats without question. Eva shook her head and laughed to herself.

232Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero shrugged, judging by the distance of the castle he could easily keep them shadowed enough so they could understand eachother as they searched. He wanted to make sure Shawn was alright before he left.

Tam trudged along and slowly resumed his completely indifferent demeanor, reaching the castle and explaining to them that he was wearing strange clothes because he was an ambassador and had trade discussions with the head of the market, who resided in the castle. As the guards let him through he walked purposefully in and then pulled out his compass again, turning left as soon as he was out of sight of the guards and walking quickly. Apparently the compass was telling him that the level he was on, was wrong, because he was in the middle of a open room with nothing around when it started to vibrate. He decided to try going lower first, heading down to the dungeons and telling the guards there that he was surveying for a new underground well, with much exuberance. This was almost too easy.

233Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura easily put thoughts into the guard's heads and was able to sneak past with Eva by her side to follow quietly behind Tamwyn and laughed at the silly explainations he kept giving the guards.
Eva turned in circles over and over. "This place.. is huge!"
Zura had second thoughts about going in the dungeon, but realized they wouldn't be near as bad as her world's and decided to follow Tam anyways.

234Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The dungeons were reasponablly empty, it was more like a guards quarters now but in the back, that was where Tam's compass whent haywire. There was a great ankh scepter hanging on thewall. This was the artifact. Tam picked it up gingerly and nothing happened, he shrugged and held it out for Zura. "Could you put this in your quiver? It'll make it a lot easier for us to get out of here."

235Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura sighed and reached for the scepter and took hold of it. Suddenly she was jolted with what felt like a wave of electricity and in her head she saw her entire life... no.. Tam's? Tam's life was flashing before her eyes!
Eva looked at Zura and Tam both holding the scepter. "Zura?" her eyes were whited over, like she was blind and watching things that weren't really there.
Zura suddenly wreched the scepter from Tam's hand and quickly put it in the holster on her back. Shaking her head and blinking multiple times she had really hoped it was only a one way channel. Zura shrugged and turned on her heels, marching the hell out of there.

236Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam was glad he was blinking as he had his eyes closed at the moment. It wasnt a one way channel, he saw Zura's life in the flash that felt like years, he rubbed his eyes roughly and grew a little wobbly. "I feel... really drained all of a sudden..." he groaned and sat down for a second. He wasnt about to tell her he'd seen anything, but he did feel like his past had literally been sucked out of him.

237Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva stayed with Tamwyn when Zura walked out of the dungeons. "Tam? Are you okay? What happened?" She sat down next to him turned his head towards her, observing his eyes. "They're normal... but were they before?" Eva let go and grabbed Tam's wrist, he looked rather tired al of the sudden and she checked his pulse. it was very slow. "Tam... Let's get out of here."

Zura emerged from the castle and looked around for Hiero and realized he must have stayed with Shawn to make sure he was okay. Though she was a little confused, Tamwyn had healed so quickly and now Hiero was back with Shawn who had not come down from bed since last night. She shrugged and entered the Inn looking for Hiero. This scepter was a nightmare.

238Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero looked up as she walked in. "Was the trip a success?" He smiled gently, looking up the stairs a little and then back down again.

Tam nodded as he got up slowly, shivering a little and smiling. He was alone with Eva again. He could brave standing for this. "My eyes are fine. Lets just head back to the inn and get the hell out of here."

239Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura nodded at Hiero and took the scepter out of her quiver, holding it out.. Then suddenly stopped herself and laid it by Hiero so he could pick it up himself. "Yea... It was somewhat of a success..." She looked quickly at him then looked away again. "Where's Shawn?"

Eva helped Tam up and steadied him to make sure he could walk as they exited the dungeons slowly. "You're eyes are fine.. but Zura booked it out of here. Why?" Eva turned her question to Tamwyn quickly and helped him up the steps to the main floor.

240Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That scepter, shows the past of whoever else is holding it at the time... her memories and experiences flooded into my head, the way she left, must have ment that the same had happened to her." Tam said as he slowly grew back in strength and made their way out of the castle, heading back to the Inn slowly.

Hiero picked it up and it fizzled, a small flash of torment flooding his mind from Zura's residual memories. He blinked and looked at it. "Shawn hasnt gotten up yet, he's sweating tho so he might be sick. We need a world that he's more accustomed to soon, too many worlds we've been to have been far to hot for him."

241Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Oooo she's probably pissed now." Eva nodded. "That's what she was worried about." They exited the castle and walked towards the Inn.

Zura went to walk past Hiero and walked towards Shawn's room. Stopping, she turned around hesitantly. "What was the mirror for?"

242Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"It showed your deepest desire, or your deepest fear. The witch said that sometimes the two are very hard to separate." Hiero looked up at her, wondering if what he saw was what she had to live through every day.

Tam walked in with Eva and smiled gently as he sat at a table. "I'll be fine now... thanks a lot Eva. You seem to be lookin out for me all over the place."

243Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Apparently not enough." Eva squinted at Tam. "Not enough to save you from a girl last night." she laughed. Eva looked at Hiero. "Did you get our artifact?" she smiled at him.

"It would seem you didn't need a mirror to figure that last part out..." Zura nodded and walked into Shawn's room, closing the door behind her. Yea this may seem odd to the others but she didn't think that they'd really believe Zura was out to kill anyone. She walked up to his bed. He laid with his eyes closed, hopefully sleeping and sweat poured down his face. He looked in pain, Zura thought to herself and sat on his bedside. She put a hand over head head and then moved it away slowly, hesitantly. Finally, she laid it gently on his forehead and whispered. "Be well." Zura closed her eyes, willing to take his pain, and his suffering, pulling it into her own body. She felt a bead of sweat on her own forehead and realized what was happening. "Wow it really works." Suddenly she felt extremely warm and fell backwards, dizzy, off the bed. Catching herself on the edge of the bed, she kept her hand facing Shawn and sat down in the chair next to the bed.

244Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn turned and his eyes flashed open, but they werent looking at her, nor were they his normal color. They were solid gray, no pupil or iris at all, suddenly the pain he was really feeling flashed into Zura's mind. Images of a stranger to her, black on the horizon and yet up close, unable to see his face and always saying just three words. "Not far enough..." he repeated, red eyes drilling straight into Zura's mind as she would watch along with Shawn, who was now gripping the bed and shivering all over. The figure turned to look straight at Zura. "If you are his friend... know he is too late... Zura Morthen." Suddenly she would be shot back across the room and slammed into the wall. Shawn woke with a start the next second and panted hard, sitting up suddenly and wiping his forehead clean. He looked over to see Zura and his eyes widened. "Zura... what did you do...?"

Hiero nodded and held up the scepter. "Yep, gonna send it back to the Witch, unless anyone wants it."
"No thank you." Tam said quickly.

245Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura's back hit the wall almost hard enough to crack it and then she fell to the floor on her side. She looked up at Shawn questioningly and then got up slowly, shakily. "I was trying to help, for once..." she paused. "Looks like we all have our secrets." she leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, trying not to faint from the heat she still felt as sweat broke out on her face. "Where'd you come from, Shawn?"

Eva turned at the sound of a loud banging upstairs and then looked at Tamwyn and Hiero. She pointed up and questioned. "Where's Zura?" she looked at Tam. "And Shawn??"

246Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Last I checked Shawn was sleeping upstairs. I thought Zura went to her room." Hiero got up slowly and walked up the stairs. Tam deciding to stay down.

Shawn frowned and shook his head. "If you can stubbornly keep your secrets, then so can I. I came to the witch because I never wanted to go back to my home world... it may be beautiful... but some things can get you killed."

247Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Well you got this much... your world's beautiful. Mine... is uh... yea... And just about anything can get someone killed. Mostly I can get people killed... So uh.. I think I'd understand any story you have Shawn. If you ever want to talk.. I'm here." She pushed herself away from the wall and walked across the room towards the door, swaying and catching herself on the doorway on her way out. She turned around. "Whatever was making you sick... it sucks." she wiped a little sweat from her forhead and closed the door.

Eva stayed with Tamwyn who looked rather weak still. "Are you going to be well again any time soon?" she sat down in a chair facing him.

248Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Tam raised an eyebrow. "I'll be fine in a bit. Dont worry about me."

Shawn looked up and sighed. "If you ever feel comfortable telling yours, I'll tell you mine." He smiled gently and stood up, stretching and shivering again.
Hiero walked in and smiled. "Oh good, you're awake Shawn. What was that noise? And Zura, why are you in here?"

249Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"Why are YOU in here Hiero?" she smiled sarcastically. She pushed Hiero gently out of the way and finally walked out of the room.

250Realities rp - Page 10 Empty Re: Realities rp Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero blushed as she pushed past and then looked over at Shawn, who was looking at him curiously. "We found the artifact here, we're ready to go"
Shawn nodded as he got his things and made his way down the stairs with Hiero.
Tam looked up as he saw them, he was dozing a little and felt most of his strength come back as he stood up. "We're off then?"
"Yep."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next