The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro realized this was happening so he placed the notebook on her swords. "Read this. Lets learn the formation together... then we'll be able to stop everything. For good. Demons gone, Derak's darkness under control. Everything. And then we can live a normal life... together."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak slowly pulled Liz onto his lap, kissing her neck gently. " I guess then your still useful to me. " he teased, kissing her again. " But it still doesnt make it right that I...I mean we, were forced into all this without the ability to choose. All I want is to be with you, alone...." he stopped briefly, looking at the ring on her finger, the ring he gave her. " Maybe start a family or something..."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I like that idea..." Liz smiled, shivering a little as she felt him. "I've had to magically make myself sterile because of all this... I dont want to have to worry about another life inside me when I'm fighting demons. When this is all over... yes. I want a family..." She stroked the ring as well and smiled. "With you."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled, feeling warmth in him for the first time in who knows how long. He grinned as he kissed her once more, then leaned back. " Thats good to hear. Now do me a favor and finish dinner before I have to go hunt something. " he joked.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"take your book and leave me be, i dont want any false hopes" she replies the tone in her voice threatening, indeed it seemed as if a dark side had manifested itself in talyn as well except unlike derak it was controlled and calm, less a side of pure dark hatred it was more that of complete detachment

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"No, I dont think I will." Hiro scooted closer. "You need to reopen your heart Talyn. After all this crap... there's hope again. Marcus planned for this, and now we just have to finish it up and we're done. No more hero work. We can fly away, to a town by a mountain, where nobody knows our names and start anew!" He looked excited. "Please, show me a smile Talyn... or I'll start cracking my bad jokes."

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz smacked Derak lightly and giggled as she turned to turn off the stove. "It's already done sweety."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak nodded and turned in his seat, looking down the hall where Hiro went to go speak with Talyn. " I think it's just going to be you and me tonight. Seems like those two are talking...well at least trying to talk with one another. " spoke Derak

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn points to the door, but doesnt press the issue of the journal "leave it here...i'll take a look but only because if i dont you wont leave me in piece"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro's ears drooped and he sighed. "Alright... Talyn I love you... do you want any food? Liz is making pasta." he offered, looking rather dejected as he got up and walked towards the door. What was he doing... it obviously wasnt right and it was hurting them both. Why did this not make any sense.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz sighed and nodded. "It's a shame what happened to them, especially when they were so cute together before everything fell apart." She let the pasta pour our into a strainer and got a few bowls. "You want anything in yours love"?"

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak smiled. " Maybe alittle of you...but that would be messy. So thats fine. " he managed to tease. Course, inside Derak wasnt smilingly at all.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn shook her head "im not hungry, go eat i'll be outside, i need to go flying alone...to clear my head" she replies, the smallest hint of sadness in her voice, but it was quickly subdued by her newfound uncarring attitude.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Hopefully it helps you realize how having no emotions just makes you feel more pain." Hiro grunted a little, he felt a soft pull on his ear as he exited her room and felt something strange, a voice entered his mind. "Sir... we need to leave. You've spent far too long here."
"Who... who is that?" Hiro said softly, walking outside.
"Dont you... your memories... oh hell." The voice, it was definitly female. But he couldnt figure out where he had heard it before.
"Who are you?"
"My name... is Kote." she said, trying to start slowly. "So this is why you've taken so long here."
"What are you talking about?"
"We have so much work to do..."
(Heh)

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz blushed a little and giggled. She watched as Hiro walked past her, he seemed to be driven by something, she walked outside and tapped his shoulder. "Hiro... do you want any food? If so it's ready, come inside, we can eat together." she offered gently.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro looked over and shrugged. "Yeah sure, if you guys dont mind having me around." He smiled a little sheepishly as he walked in with Liz. "I know I'm probably not the life of the party these days. But we do have some stuff we could talk about over food. That, and your cooking is positively amazing and I'd never miss it for the world." he laughed and clapped Derak on the back.
"You're so smooth... you're clearly not hiding a voice inside your ear." Kote whispered.
"Shut it..." Hiro thought.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak gave a fake smirk and took a bite out of his food. It was indeed good, although he always prefered cooked meat. He continued eating through his food without a word, thoughts of what was to come drifting through his mind. He finally looked up at the two.

" We should head to the nearest kingdom. If Shinji is gathering an army, we need to gather all the kingdoms togather, only shot there is..."

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro shook his head. "Nobody wants to join us anymore, not after what happened to Waterwings..." he sat down and dug in, murring a little and blushing, was it just him or did he seem to be the only one other than Liz who still had normal feelings? Well... Derak never had normal feelings.
"I'm telling him you said that..." Kote giggled.
"Dont you dare..." Hiro thought and shivered.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz sighed and nodded. "I kinda agree with Hiro on this one. We're both famous and infamous. We save the world but at the cost that nobody will come to our aid when we need it because the demons are hunting us. The safest place for everyone is to stay right here."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted in frustration. " Except we cant do anything to help by just sitting here. Besides, the demons are bound to discover our location eventually. You both know it, I know it. If we want any sort of chance at victory then we need too...~Derak stopped mid-sentence as a sharp pain entered his mind. He immediately grabbed his head, growling as it tortured him, before finally vanishing once more. He panted heavily but managed to look up at the others.

" Im alright..." he said to them, not realizing that both of his eyes had turned from the normal Sapphira blue, to a Crimson red.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You may want to look in a mirror Derak...your eyes are blood red." Hiro pointed out. "That, and they already know where we are. Shinji is just building an army to send at us."
"You're so screwed... you should totally listen to me." Kote whispered.
"Later."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak turned to face a nearby mirror and saw indeed that his eyes had turned color. Rubbing them quickly, he re-looked in the mirror and slowly saw his eyes turn back to normal. He turned to the others and sighed.

" It's getting stronger...I should leave you all shortly. "

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz moved over and looked at Derak. "How long has this been happening love?" She felt his forehead and then rubbed his temples gently. "Maybe I should go in and have a look around..."
(Remember she can enter minds)

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak instantly snapped his head up and grabbed her arm gently. " No, last time you did that it tried to twist your mind. I dont want you to get hurt, we dont know how powerful this is really is..." he stated

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I'll have Hiro come with me then. He'll be my guardian since you wont be around." Liz frowned a little. "I want to nip this in the bud before it gets started. Please love."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum