The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Something else was off as well. Hiro felt his mind meld into Talyn's but at the same time, Kote rejected it, instead. She took the mantle, unknown to either of them, it would feel like a beautiful dream of unity to them, but to Kote, it was a battle with Traven she was seeing. She guided them into perfect styles, arching into Traven's attacks, blocking, deflecting and striking. The Seal itself would take time, she only hoped that the bond between the two would hold long enough to seal away the majority of Traven's powers.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven sighed. " Enough of these games..." he grunted as he lazily tossed a fireball inbetween the two. The blast forcing them away from each other. " Was that your big plan to stop me? I was hoping for alittle more excitement, but if thats all you have for me then im done toying with you. " he said as he slowly walked towards them.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz had had enough. Her anger fueled by the tears running down her face. She summed up great earthen columns to trap Traven's arms and legs pushing him down onto the ground on his back so that his wings were useless, she took out her lance and held it to his throat. "Give him back..." she said venomously. "I dont care what I have to do to you, I dont care what silly things Marcus put in place to prevent this, all I care about is Derak. Now give him back to me." She pressed her blade to his throat and leaned down. "Or I'll end you."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Traven growled as he felt Liz's lance press against his throat. All of the sudden he changed back to normal, into Derak. Derak gasped as if he had no idea where he was before looking up at Liz.

" Liz!? What happen? Where am I? " he choked, seemingly back to his old self.

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"I wouldn't even fall for that..." Ophelia spoke matter-of-factly from the rock she had been sitting casually on.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I dont plan on it." Hiro panted, getting up from the ditch he had been thrown into and limping over with only the fire blade out. "Derak, Traven, whoever you are... you need to die. Right now."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak eyes widened in surprised. " The hell are you talking about Hiro!? I dont even know what is going on! " he argued as he turned to Liz. " Liz, please get your damn blade off my neck! I really dont know what the hell is going on! " he yelled.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"dont let him hurt you liz....all three of us know its not him..its too coincidental...and while i highly doubt derak is gone as this...Traven...said....he's not back..." Talyn states as she pulls herself from where she had been thrown to, her body had been a little closer and so she was a little worse for the wear, one wing hung limp and broken, and her left arm hung useless broken as well. She limped her way over down to a single sword herself, but she was in no state to fight "i guess we werent ready yet hiro..." she says softly before collapsing to a sitting posture, too tired and hurt to stand anymore

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"It's a little late for apologies..." Hiro walked over to Derak, saluted him and then stabbed him in the chest. "Yoiu need to die. before you do anything more dangerous than you already have."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

There was a briefly roar of pain as the blade stabbed through Derak's chest. A certain light seemed to fade away from his eyes as he looked up at Hiro. " Wh....why? " he choked before falling limp as he fell into darkness. He layed there motionless, all signs of life gone from him.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Because only the dead can truly be saved." Hiro said softly, pulling his sword back out and moving past the stunned Liz to pick up Derak and cradle him gently. "That, and you're not really dead are you?" He whispered softly. "We need to talk, alone."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

No responds came from Derak's body, which slowly began to grow cold.

(dats all I got for now, stop trying to talk to him lol)

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Ophelia pushed herself away from the rock to walk a little closer to the scene. "That was... a little harsh." she scowled. "And very abrupt." Already, they had killed one of themselves off. Now she looked to the one called Liz, seeing her reaction to Derak's death.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(I propose we skip foward a little. Simply because I haveno idea where to go with this.)

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Right when Henry killed Kyle I completely lost interest in this rp...)

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

(Well...if you would post....YOU WOULD FIND OUT THAT I WAS NEVER DEAD! WHY WOULD I KILL HIM OFF SO SUDDENLY O_O)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum