The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon Times 4: Darkness before Dawn...The Final Chapter?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shook his head. " No, it's too risky. It's best just to leave it be for now and deal with it when the time comes. I can control it for now...im fine. " he argued, apart of him not convinced at his own words

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"No you're not! You have anger flashes, your eyes change color and your head throbs. Clearly it's beginning to fight harder again." Liz pointed out, her food forgotten.

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed. " Alright fine, you win. But the moment something gets hairy you get the hell out of my mind. And dont provoke it, because I may lose control. And please....be careful..." he begged as he releashed her hand.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro placed his paw on Derak's shoulder. "If anything happens, I'll be there to help. Never been inside someone's mind before... might be fun." He gave a hallow smile and shrugged. "I'll protect her for you. We'll stop this thing inside you now."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak shook his head. " Not inside my mind...you dont know what your getting youself into...but whatever, im ready..."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn emerges from her seclusion to pass by the group in the kitchen "im going out" she states matter of factly, and with that she exits the the house. Taking wing she begins to circle higher and higher, in flight she was free free from fighting free from caring, it was just her and her own body exerting itself as she climbed towards the heavens. Her freedom was shortlived as a sudden searing pain cut through both of her wings. frantically glancing side to side she notes two arrows with black shafts piercing them, there seemed to be something strange about them, until she noted the burning wicks heading toward pods of black powder attached to the heads of the arrows. Frantically she dropped headfirst into a nose dive plummeting back toward the earth. She had heard about the black exploding powders but until now didnt think they existed or had any practical use her time ran out though 1000 feet from the ground and the wicks burned into the powder igniting it. An agonized scream of pain escaped the dragoness as her wings crumpled and burned under the blast. it echoed and reverberated that all around could hear and Talyn now freely dropped to the ground hitting hard. Another agonized scream escaped her as she slowly began to slip into uncounciousness not 20 yards from the house. It wasnt demons though that had attacked..it was the Black order, formed by the kingdoms to hunt out the once heroes talyn had given them their first target by going alone

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Before Liz and Hiro had a chance to go inside Derak mind, he heard the sound of Talyn crashing a few yards away and immediately jumped outside and ran to her. " TALYN! " he screamed, seemingly extremely worried for her safety. " She's unconcious, we need to get her inside! " He yelled back at the group.

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro scurried out, he lifted up Talyn quickly and brought her inside, she needed to be healed before anything else. He roared out while he was outside, letting whoever it was clearly know that they were safe this time only because Hiro had to tend to his love. But next time... they would not be so lucky. He laid her out on a bed and whimpered a little.
"I can help..." Kote offered.
"Yeah what can you do?"
"I can restore her to her former health."
"How?"
Inside his head, he thought he felt someone grin. "Time."
"What? We dont have time."
"They dont... but we do."
Hiro's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?"
"Will you let me have control over your body for a moment...?"
"I uh... I'm not sure I trust you."
"Trust me this once and let me prove my power to you." Kote said warmly.
"Alright... but just this once."
Hiro felt himself sucked out of his body, sliding into the back of his mind like Terris always used to do to him, he shivered and watched as his body transformed, slowly changing and shaping itself into a female feline. Kote cracked her knuckles and began working, white light coming from her paws as Talyn's wings began regrowing, it looked as though they were being spun backwards till before the explosion.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz moved in and gasped, pulling out her lance as she looked at a very unfamiliar black furred feline. "Stop! Who are you and what have you done with Hiro?!" She demanded, looking livid at the fact that not only had Talyn gotten hurt, but there was now a stranger in their house.

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

As her body healed talyns health itself seemed to make no improvements, though time was being reversed her state of mind was unaffected, and indeed could not be affected without permanent damage to her mind. She was lost and drifiting, unable to find herself, the agony of the explosion that had destroyed her wings, had catapulted her far from her mind, indeed it hadnt been all that difficult since she was almost completely disjointed from it to begin with. she woke soon after the time reversal had healed her but, she was still the same as before...if not colder, but they would quickly come to realize more than just her attitude was wrong, for she knew not a single name of any of the group. the concious being that was talyn was struggling with surpressed emotions; fears and worse loves....for she had begun of late to realize something of herself, she did care about hiro..but something else had shown itself in her heart...something she knew she didnt want to let come to light but feared would...and then...she would be cast away....for she loved another as well.....

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

(Great...)
Kote raised her paws as she finished healing the wings, for that's all the time reversal did. "Woah... woah there. I just helped your friend... and I'm borrowing Hiro's body for a little... sorry. I'll change back now for you. Hiro get out here."
Hiro felt a pull and he became aware that for just a second, he was a girl. The sensation was odd enough before he realized his body was changing back to his usual black dragon scales and features. "That... was weird." he said as he turned to Liz, then he seemed to glaze over, and collapsed on the ground.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Liz looked utterly confused and bent down to sit Hiro up. She snapped her fingers infront of him and he seemed to be out cold. "Damn... looks like I wont get an explination out of him for a while..." she turned to Talyn and looked over her rebuilt wings. "Talyn... how are you feeling?"

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn simply huffs and turns away "im fine just leave me be i dont anyone to care about me not him! not you!" she replies strangely not using names only indicating Hiro and then liz. And despite her being up and moving, her scales still remained dull and almost lifeless

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak grunted and sniffed the air. " While I do smelll an unfamilar pressence, it isnt demons that attacked her. " he said as he turned to Talyn. " You think you can stop being stubborn for a moment and tell us what the hell attacked you? " asked Derak, his sword already in hand.

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"I agree... and did you see what happened to Hiro? He changed clear into someone else and healed Talyn, then changed back and passed out. What do you recon about that?" Liz then turned to Talyn. "And why dont you even care about what happened to Hiro? Dont you love him?"

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

"hah love? why bother? it means nothing in the end" Talyn replies in an emotionless voice, she didnt sound angry or upset, she didnt sound like anything, simply emotionless

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro was drifting in darkness and he looked around, not really understanding any of it. "KOTE!" he called.
She appeared at his side and smiled. "Hello Hiero."
"It's Hiro."
"No it's actually Hiero, you still dont remember."
"What are you on about? Why did I pass out after you changed me back?"
"Because we never did that before. You just cant summon the power yourself currently."
"How come you never appeared before."
"Terris was... blocking me." she said, looking away.
"Sure he was." Hiro laughed and got a swift punch from Kote in the arm. "Ow!"
"You've got to wake up, I will talk to you again later."

Hiro woke with a start and looked up. "Guys. What just happened?"

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"You turned into a completely different person and healed Talyn!" Liz cried, hugging Hiro tightly. "You had me worried. The others... well... you know how they are. Just what happened to you?"

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro got up slowly, looking to see the others still in a state of uncaring and sighed. "That... that was..." he paused, debating how much to say. Surely they wouldnt believe him if he told them... "I honestly have no idea... it was extra weird though."

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak growled. " Regardless on how or what just happen to you. I think it's more important to know just who the hell attack Talyn. " he growled as he turned to her. " Well..."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn just growled at them "i dont know and i dont care, somebody wants me dead, so let them kill me it would be easier that way" she says that dead looking hugh remaining in her scales. In truth the being that was talyn just existing without feeling and emotion didnt and couldnt know, all it new was cold and uncarring ignorance

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro got up slowly, and walked over to Talyn. He drew back his fist and punched her straight in the face. "You dont get it! Hiding away like this is tearing us apart more than anything we've ever done to eachother! Wake up and smell the blood in the air. We're either going to cave and die, or rise and fight. I love you Talyn. Even if you could care less..." he sank to his knees and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry... just come back... please."

Reya

Reya
Expert
Expert

Talyn fell back to the ground knocked uncouncious, hiro's words though reached through the the struggling dragoness and she found a thread of hope to cling to and climb back to conciousness. Awakening in Hiro's arms she blinks and groans not remembering anything since waterwings "w-where am i....why does my snout hurt?" she questions her head pounding "hiro my love...why are you holding me like this...did i almost die or something?" she asks sounding like the real Talyn for a change

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiro's eyes widened as he looked down at her. "Ohh Talyn. You... you're so stupid!" He sniffed and snuggled her tighter. "I love you... and I'm so sorry. I bet this is all my fault, and I definitely am sorry for your snout, that was my fault." He clung to her tightly and whimpered. She was back!

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak rolled his eyes. " Yeah she's back great! Just one small problem...WE DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL ATTACKED HER! " yelled Derak, obviously frustrated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum