The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Atlantis

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 33]

726The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

The guard scoffed and walked away.

Orca sat in his cabin and sighed. "This is so bad... Ayna you can come out now." Ayna moved out and sat next to her brother.
"You'll see her again..."
"I know."

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

727The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple barged in and pointed at Orca, tears in her eyes. "How could you!? How could you just let her go!?" She sobbed, her shoulders heaving as she resisted trying to punch him. She was so upset, she barely had time to find out if Odessa was okay before she had been stolen away again. And this time she maybe wouldnt be able to come back.

728The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:43 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca looked aghast as Maple assaulted him. "She... if we refused we would have been blown out of the water. She told me to let her go, and... Maple I promise we'll get her back... I have to be there for the conviction anyway, so we'll make our plans for then... please... it wasnt my fault..."

729The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple walked over and punched Orca straight in the face, bruising his eye. "I will never believe you, there's a reason you got rid of her... probably to look all heroic when you try to get her back. But we'll be in front of most of the Navy Orca! Any stupid rescue attempt will be thworted easily and we'll all be killed! You're an idiot! We would have been able to blow them out of the water like you always do, by blasting them when they least expected it. You're blinded by love, and the fear of loosing your sister again!" She pointed at Ayna and cursed, then turned and walked away.

730The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:12 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa awoke a couple hours later in the night and got up quietly, looking at the guard outside her cell. "I am thirsty, please." At this the guard scuttled off and retrieved her some water. Bringing it back he put his hand in the cell without thinking and Odessa reached quickly, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to choke him. Finally, he dropped to the ground and she grabbed his keys, unlocking the cell. "That damn water trick works on all of you doesn't it?" she laughed and ran up on deck, staying to the shadows. Odessa quickly maneuvered her way to the captains quarters. Opening the door, she looked around with her swords at ready.

731The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca held his face and sighed, hugging Ayna tight so she wouldnt go off on Maple. "No... dont go after her, she'll get over it, or at least not be so angry, let her cool off. As for me... I could use some ice for this eye..." He winced as he felt it and Ayna nodded, going over to retrieve some ice.

Jameson smiled as he looked up at Odessa. "Well, you took a lot longer getting here than I imagined, you're slow Odessa, I've been expecting you for a good hour or so." He raised his pistol. "What's stopping me from killing you right now?"

732The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:29 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa smirked, "I wanted some rest before I came here. I also wanted to make you wait is all..." she walked around him to face him directly, "And I have a great reward over my head, alive. Not dead. I don't think you'd really want to kill me anyways, Jameson."

733The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:31 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"That's changed recently Odessa, your bounty has not only doubled since you broke another pirate captain out of Navy custody, but it has now been offered as dead or alive, so in essence, I can do whatever I please." Jameson in reference held up a wanted poster of Odessa reading $87,000 Dead or Alive under a picture of her.

734The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:33 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed, "Least I aint cheap. If you went for a bounty you wouldn't pass the 10 dollar mark, my friend." She held her arms up. "Seeing as you have the pistol, if you wanted to kill me. You would've done so by now."

735The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:35 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak slowly walked up behind Maple and placed a hand on her shoulder. " Are you going to be alright? " he asked. He was clearly concerned, although he would never admit it.

736The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:37 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"Orca sold out my captain..." Maple sobbed into Derak's shoulder. "She's gonna die, and it's all because Orca's a coward!" She wailed and sank to the ground.

737The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:39 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I feel like playing a game. Please, tell me why I shouldnt kill you?" Jameson laughed gently as he clicked the gun into the firing position.

738The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa laughed, "Because you already took me onto your ship. Why kill me? Why not have done it when I was on Derak's ship? Such a hassle for you to follow us everywhere. Killing me would mean your time wasted. Money isn't the only thing you want. Pride is such a great role here."

739The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:45 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"You shot me in the arm you bitch!" Jameson moved over to hit Odessa across the face with the butt of his gun. "I will see you hung. I dont have time to shoot you and clear up your filthy blood."

740The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:46 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak knelt down and held Maple. " I know, he is a coward. But we know Odessa is strong, something tells me he will be alright. Trust me. "

741The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:47 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"There's no blood filthier than yours, Jameson. That of a coward. Of someone prideful yet not willing to work much for it. If I recall your guard shot me first so. It's his responsibility not mine." Odessa got up slowly and growled at him.

742The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:48 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

"You better mean she... Orca wont be alright after I'm done with him if we dont keep Odessa alive...." Maple swore. "I'll kill him if we're late."

743The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 am

Derak

Derak
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Derak sighed. " Meh, I was planning on killing him anyway...."

744The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:54 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Jameson frowned and sighed, then lifted his gun again and knocked Odessa unconscious, moving her to a chair and tying her to it. "That way you dont kill any more of my guards."

745The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa awoke once more and sighed, "Damn it..." pulling at the ropes in vain she cursed, looking around the room for an alternative.

746The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Maple sighed. "Well then we'll have to do it together wont we?"

(On the other ship)
In the morning, a guard walked in with a plate full of pancakes and a fork, with a tall glass of water. "Breakfast for the missus." she smiled and sat it on the table. "Um... I know this was only my task to leave it here and mess with you, but... would you like a few?" she offered softly. "Jameson wants you to starve for the next few days as we head back to a Navy garrison, and I think he's out of his mind..."

Last edited by Lizzy on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

747The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 am

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Orca groaned. His eye was swollen enough that he couldnt see out of it, so an eyepatch he wore, feeling silly as he sat in his room, Ayna nuzzling gently under his arm, he had to admit his sister was the most comforting feeling he'd had in a long time. Now he just had to get to Notagu on time. They were already sailing in the right direction, all that mattered was if Derak knew the meaning of haste.

748The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:38 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Odessa looked up at the guard. "You are being subordinate to your captain?" she smiled "I thank you..."

749The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:43 am

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

The guard smiled as she stabbed a pancake and held it up to Odessa's mouth. "Name's Hara, miss. Do you want anything on this? We have syrup, but sadly no butter."

750The Legend of Atlantis - Page 30 Empty Re: The Legend of Atlantis Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

"They're fine, Hara. Thankyou." Odessa took a mouthful of pancakes and nodded. "Much better than the food I ever had on Orca's ship." she laughed. "What's your story?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum