The Greater Span
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born from the minds of those who lust adventure, this world will nurture new heroes drawn forth to combat the evil that has been set forth before them. Who will come out victorious? Only time (and gratuitous amounts of thread pages) will tell.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Realities rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 21]

76Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero flew back into a pillar again and coughed up blood, he raised his hand and his sword flew to him, he caught it deftly and held it aloft, charging again and leaping into the air, bringing his blade down aiming for Tia's head.

https://greaterspan.forumotion.net

77Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura fell off the rock to her knees, clutching her head. She looked up at Hiero, growling in her throat. "Are you brainless you twit!" She yanked the bow from the ground and pulled an arrow from her back, pointing it at Hiero and letting go of the string.
Eva looked at Zura wide eyed. Zura turned to her. "If she doesn't kill us. He will."

78Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia rolled right and heard the blade sink in right where her head would have been, she screamed and shot a slice of air straight into Hiero, cutting through him and making several deep gashes in his chest and one along the side of his face, and sending him spiraling away.

79Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero dodged the arrow by being blown away and skidded to the ground, holding his face where it was dripping now and pulling his sword to him again, he was panting a little now and sweating a bit. He felt the blood throb through his veins and cursed. "I hate you too Zura." He smiled gingerly and ran at Tia again.

Tamwyn had had enough, grabbing Shawn's staff he ran in between Hiero and Tia, slamming it into the ground as they both tried to attack and creating something of a vortex that absorbed their attacks and drained them both of their strength. Tam stared at the staff in amazement and looked over at Tia. "You've lost." he said slowly.

Shawn looked amazed as well, his staff had never done anything like that before. He walked over to Eva and smiled. "Let me treat that for you okay?"

80Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Lizzy

Lizzy
Butt Pirate
Butt Pirate

Tia cursed and raised her fan enough to cast a teleportation circle, the next moment she was gone, to the next world on her list. One very different as she appeared right in a medical building and recieved very top notch attention.

(I'll be playing the badguys, but Tia's got her own storyline I'll post occasionally. Nice fight Hiero. Cant wait till the next one.)

81Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero cursed and rolled over, his wounds seeping badly now. Tamwyn made his way over and took out some bandages he had brought from the Inn, beginning to patch up Hiero and stop the bleeding. "Sorry about that, but if you kept going, you two would have killed eachother, and we wouldnt be able to leave with you dead."
"Yeah... thanks... I think."

82Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura stood and threw her bow angrily at the ground in front of her. Eva jumped in surprise. A pain shot through her head as her anger pushed through her mind. Zura put her hands to her temples and gasped in pain slightly.
She sighed as the pain subsided, letting it spread to the others around her, hoping it wasn't too bad. She clutched at her collarbone, wincing. Stupid rock. Stupid powers. Stupid people. She sighed and grabbed her bow again, putting it on her back.
Eva grabbed Hiero's sword quickly and looked at her face in the reflective metal. 4 bloody scratched ran down her face, over on of her eyes and her cheek. She gasped and frowned. Eva dropped the sword and stood pouting for the time being.

83Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:44 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero fell into a slightly restless sleep. He had to, because all the cuts and punctures on his body had drained a lot of blood out of him. Tamwyn cleaned him up and stopped the bleeding best he could, then sat down and sighed.

Shawn placed his hand on Eva's face and smiled. "Dont worry, I used to know some good first aid." He said, then began to whistle, a sort of off tune ballad as he ran his fingers over her cuts, smiling as they healed when he brushed over them. He then places a few pads on the side of her face and taped them there. "There, give it a day and they'll heal over nicely," he lied. He had already healed them, he just didnt want her to know.

84Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva pulled the tape off and sighed. "I'm not stupid, Shawn. The pain's gone. I've seen a lot of unbelievable things in my lifetime." she smiled at him. "Thankyou."

85Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn shrugged and smiled. "You're very welcome. Hopefully you have some more surprises to show us, good luck mastering that wind magic, especially when we're up against what apparently was a very good artifact for controlling the wind."

Tamwyn walked up to the cracked force-field around the necklace and took the staff, he then pushed the end into it hard and shattered it. He then reached forward and took the necklace, a magical wave coursed through him as he held it and instantly he grew a pair of wings. "What the-?!" he cried out as he began to float. "What's happening?!"

86Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura suddenly burst out laughing, unable to control herself. "Well.. Either you've been a good boy and you just died. Or you're the forward fairy."
Eva covered her mouth to stop a chuckle but failed at holding it back.

87Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Shut up Zura! It's the necklace. It has the ability to give the user wings probably... Hiero will know when he wakes up." Tamwyn said as he pocketed the necklace and the wings disappeared. "Mission accomplished."

88Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry... It's just..." she stopped herself and shook her head, forcing herself to stop laughing as she put on a serious face. "Mission accomplished.. for now. Let's hope we don't have anyone else looking for these."

89Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Whoever tried to take the artifacts in the first place probably hired the wolf girl." Shawn said as he walked over to pick up Hiero and sling him over his shoulder, walking down the temple and Tamwyn following quickly. "We should keep on our toes though. She might be back, and with more artifacts next time. She had no trouble finding this one."

90Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 am

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva pointed randomly at things in the air until Zura turned to her. "What are you doing?" she asked.
"It won't work!" Eva put a palm facing out.
Zura sighed, "Work off your emotions. Your power comes through your emotions. Your motivation."
"I didn't have one before!" Eva crossed her arms.
"Yea, you did. You feel so much for people around you. You didn't want Hiero or anyone else to die. Your pathetic excuse to control your empathy makes me sick." Zura kept her chin up.
"How do you use your powers. I thought you didn't have emotion... Except anger." Eva squinted at her.
"When you used to torture and kill people for a living, anger is enough to sustain power." Zura looked angrily at Eva and Eva suddenly looked away. Zura nodded and grinned an evil grin to herself.

91Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Shawn stood between the two. "Well glad to hear a bit of a story from you Zura, you tortured and killed for a living eh?" he asked curiously. "Please go on."

Tamwyn walked on, waiting for Shawn to rejoin him with Hiero over his shoulder. "At least be glad you have emotions Eva, apparently Zura feels like emotions are worthless. Anger fuels attacks sure, but it can also blind you to the possibilities of a counter attack and other things."

92Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura pierced them with a cold stare. "The fact of the matter is... Emotions also open you to attacks, they weaken you. Weaken your soul." she stared ahead. "At first.. I did these things unwillingly because of my powers, Shawn." she looked back to him. "So don't go thinking I was born to do this. I was transformed into a monster by my people."
Eva shuddered and looked at Zura. "There are ways of changing that..."
Zura laughed. "Change? Tell that to abusive people, or deranged people. People who have been raised to think differently. I may not be from where you all are from, but the things I've heard of other world's.... You make yourselves so weak."

93Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"I'd like to see you take on that wind witch..." Hiero grunted, his eyes half open. "She was waving away your arrows like they were feathers!" He laughed and coughed up a bit of blood.
"Dont talk now Hiero... Tam thinks you got your lung punctured when she clawed into you." Shawn said gently.
"Then heal me like you did Eva, or are you just useful for girls?"
Shawn blushed and sighed. "I cant harness my magic as easily now. That was most of what I can do a day. If you want healing, I'll need rest, just like you do now."

Tamwyn looked back over his shoulder. "Is there any chance you all could get along at least until we get back. I dont want to listen to bitching all the way back to the town."

94Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura admitted to herself that Tamwyn was the sensible one of the three guys. "To add one last thing, Hiero. I don't use my powers to their full extent, because if I lose control, then someone if not ALL of you will die."
Eva grew wide eyed then suddenly inched away from her.
Zura frowned to herself and shook her head. "Sorry, Eva."

95Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:06 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Well fat lot of help you are then." Hiero scoffed.

96Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura almost said something and suddenly hit herself in the collarbone, holding her breath at the pain from where the rock had earlier hit and probably fractured the bone. Zura closed her eyes and walked quietly now. She didn't want even the emotion of anger to weaken her now. She put aside her feeble conscience and began to go along just for the ride, blocking everyone else out until she recovered her confidence.
Eva walked silently as well. Hiero sure was a jackass, and even someone as nice as Eva had to admit that now. Sure, Zura was quite scary at time, but it really wasn't her fault. If anyone was pumped full of anger and hatred other than her, it was Hiero. Eva somewhat wanted to know why. What gave him the right to treat people this way when things aren't their fault.

97Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

Hiero scowled and looked down at Shawn. "Thanks for carrying me... I can walk for now."
"Nope. You need to keep your energy up, sleep and we'll fix you up."
"Yeah yeah..." Hiero closed his eyes and drifted again into a restless sleep.
Tam moved quickly now, trying to pick up everyone's pace and looking back. "Zura, do you need any medicine for that collar bone? I saw it got hit in the fight."

98Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Zura looked at Tam and then went back to staring straight ahead as she issued an emotionless, "No..."

99Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:15 pm

Marcus

Marcus
Admin
Admin

"Whatever." Tam said, in about the same monotone, and walked on.

Shawn hurried behind them carrying Hiero over his shoulder. He thought Hiero hadnt bothered to use his magic at all and his ability with that sword would be much better. Strange how he was holding back.
They made it back to the Inn with no problems, and put Hiero upstairs in his bed, Shawn two turned in early to try and get his magical control back faster so they could heal Hiero and be on their way.
Tamwyn stayed downstairs and bought a pint, then sat at the counter, seeming to absorb the emotion from those around him as he drank and he soon became light and cheery laughing with the men at the bar.

100Realities rp - Page 4 Empty Re: Realities rp Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 pm

Xisha

Xisha
Chronicler
Chronicler

Eva looked around the bar and decided bed was best. Too many people bothered her. Especially people she didn't know.
Zura, on the other hand, looked around once and squinted in protest, but sat quietly at the end of the bar to get a drink of her own. She didn't want to sleep, seriously had no need for it yet, either.
"End of day one in the Canterbury Tales..." Zura joked quietly to herself with her face in her hands.
By the end of this day she had concluded that Hiero, was a complete monster. She questioned herself... monster like me? she shook her head and went on to Shawn. He was a nice kid. The nicest of the bunch, actually. Eva needed someone to associate with and although Eva often went to Zura, she didn't want that for her. Zura knew better than to put her own ideas into someone elses head, condemning them. She snuck a glance at Tamwyn, still the least classified of the three men. He seemed better than Hiero, not as nice as Shawn, but at least he had common sense.
Her headache seeped away as it spread to the people around her and once again, she relaxed and downed an entire drink in one try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next